DHC Mineral Mask

Filtered by skin type : Other

4.1

water/eau, glycerin, bentonite, butylene glycol, titanium dioxide, kaolin, sucrose stearate, sodium hyaluronate, pentylene glycol, iron oxides, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, citric acid, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, chlorella vulgaris extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, allantoin, sodium dehydroacetate, morus alba root extract, royal jelly extract, panax ginseng root extract, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, hinokitiol, blue 1, pueraria lobata root extract

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

The mask was great for my acne prone skin. I was having a bad break out. The facials weren't helping. I used a facial scrub and the mineral mask for a couple of weeks and my pimples started to disappear. I find this mask a little over price.

This is clay mask that cleans out your pores. You only need a little product which covers the whole face. And the mask only needs 10 minutes to absorb. I notice the effects immediately. My skin looks clearer, fresher, & feels cleaner. At $30/bottle, a bit pricey. I waited until it finally went on sale.

Good gentle mask. Soothing and makes my face look nice the next day. A bit on the expensive side and since I'm now in love with Got2Be Avocado Clay mask I will not be repurchasing this mask. I have been using the leftovers (which is basically a whole tube) to spot treat my pimples overnight which it has done a good job at drying up.

This was waaay more expensive than Queen Helene's mint julep mask. The main differences I noticed: 1) This was much easier to apply 2) it smelled a bit more chemically than the mint smell of QH 3) Skin was a bit more refined and smooth (not so squeaky clean)as QH 4) Did not flake so bad when dry as QH. All in all, a good clay mask, but I don't know if the advantages are worth the price tag. EDIT: Just tried Kiss My Face Pore Shrink Mask. Kills both QHMJM and this hands down. Cheaper too!

I really do like this mask, but the price is obnoxious. I'd rather use my bar of Fresh's Umbrian Clay. It's expensive, but I've used it 15 times already, and I've barely made a dent in the product so I can get a better bang for the skincare buck with this instead.

One of my more favorite masks. I have oily sensitive skin and this works great on it. It doesn't fully dry on the skin like some that can start flaking off, and it's really easy to wash off. It's a bit pricey, but a little goes a long way.

expensive but great. not too drying and works well for a facial mask w/out being too harsh. skin feels smoother and it zaps prezit spots dry! try it out. but the price might keep ya from gettng it.