DHC Mineral Mask

Filtered by age: 44-55

1 review

water/eau, glycerin, bentonite, butylene glycol, titanium dioxide, kaolin, sucrose stearate, sodium hyaluronate, pentylene glycol, iron oxides, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, citric acid, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, chlorella vulgaris extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, allantoin, sodium dehydroacetate, morus alba root extract, royal jelly extract, panax ginseng root extract, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, hinokitiol, blue 1, pueraria lobata root extract

I love this mask ! I have tried many masks over the years, but none compare to this one, as far as actually seeing immediate results. I have been using this product for a couple years, and it gives my skin an immediate glow and clarity, that looks especially great for the first 24 hours after using it. I have now gotten in the habit of using this mask in the morning, whenever I have something special going on that afternoon, because my skin just looks radiant !

Directions say to leave on about 10-15 minutes, but I leave on for a good half hour ( then scrub off with a washcloth), and I swear the extra time is worth it.