DHC Mineral Mask

Filtered by age: 36-43

4.6

water/eau, glycerin, bentonite, butylene glycol, titanium dioxide, kaolin, sucrose stearate, sodium hyaluronate, pentylene glycol, iron oxides, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, citric acid, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, chlorella vulgaris extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, allantoin, sodium dehydroacetate, morus alba root extract, royal jelly extract, panax ginseng root extract, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, hinokitiol, blue 1, pueraria lobata root extract

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Got this as a sample. Will test out soon.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Really gets stuff out of your pores if you start with the cleansing oil.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this mask! It smells great, goes on easily (not too thick, not too thin), dries quickly, and is SOOOO gentle on my combination skin. Normally, I use this once a week to keep my skin clear, although I'll use it as a spot-treatment if bumps start to arise. This mask makes my skin feel soft, not dry and tight. It also calms redness and itchiness, and it washes off easily. It's a bit pricy (watch for sales...it's often discounted 25%), but a tube does last for 3-4 months, and the success I've had with it makes it worth every penny. I've tried a lot of masks over the years, but this one has been my staple for several years now. Another great DHC product.

I LOVE this mask. Great consistency. Spreads well. Feels great. Results are great. Makes my skin feel really clean without overdrying. I have normal skin. Gives a nice glow. A little expensive but worth it. Will repurchase.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I really like this, & it's one of the best masks I've ever used on my combo/oily skin. Really deep cleans my skin without drying me up or even getting hard & cakey on my skin. I love too that it's so quick to use. Just 5-10 minutes & it's ready to rinse off. Because of the price I only use sparingly & only buy it on sale. Love it though!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Wonderful mask. Expensive, but if you catch it on sale more reasonable. I picked this as a sample with my first DHC order, and I loved it immediately. It won't replace my staple QHMJM, but I have been using it regularly, and have been impressed with the results. Firms and draws out impurities very well. Rinses easily and leaves my skin feeling refreshed.

I got this as a sample with my last DHC order (I'm addicted!)and it was really great. No tight feel like some clay maskes but cleaned very well. Skin was soft and not irritated after use. I'm putting it on my Christmas list. I like the cleansing results better than the Kelp mask.