DHC Mineral Mask

Filtered by age: 30-35

4.3

water/eau, glycerin, bentonite, butylene glycol, titanium dioxide, kaolin, sucrose stearate, sodium hyaluronate, pentylene glycol, iron oxides, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, citric acid, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, chlorella vulgaris extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, allantoin, sodium dehydroacetate, morus alba root extract, royal jelly extract, panax ginseng root extract, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, hinokitiol, blue 1, pueraria lobata root extract

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

The mask was great for my acne prone skin. I was having a bad break out. The facials weren't helping. I used a facial scrub and the mineral mask for a couple of weeks and my pimples started to disappear. I find this mask a little over price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I've been a loyal fan to DHC for at least a decade. I finally decided to give the mineral mask a try. I love the application..smooth. Dries in about 5 minutes, washes easily. I still use my Queen Helene Mint Julep mask on zits for spot treatment. Definitely more gentle than Queen Helene.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really love this mineral mask. I am a fan of clay based masks and wear them twice a week. I like the Murad Clarifying Mask for when my skin is breaking out, but for when it's not, I like the Mineral Mask. It does not make my face sting like the Queen Helene masks do. It leaves my skin soft and refined and soaks up extra oil and impurities. There is virtually no smell, and it goes on in a nice thin layer.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have immediately ordered the full size after using a sample - I liked it so much. It is a fresh green coloured clay mask, very easy to spread and very easy to wash off after the recommended five minutes. It does not harden unless you leave it on for much longer. I did not find it overly drying, though it sometimes leaves my cheeks slightly tight after rinsing. But then my cheeks are on the drier side and don't need an absorbing mask. It perfectly cleanses my T-zone and it has visibly improved the condition of the blackheads on my nose after a couple uses (using it twice a week).
Before discovering the DHC Mineral mask I have auditioned many other brands but they were either irritating, ineffective and/or expensive. Lancome Empreinte had camphor, Clinique's mask had menthol, Estee Lauder's was more like an ancillary fragrance product rather than facial mask, Shiseido's was very good but also very drying due to its high alcohol content, Darphin's and Clarins' were useless etc. etc. I was "using" Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Carbon Mask. Using is not the best word here because I would use it only once in a while, it was too much hassle (so difficult to rinse off) for very little effect. DHC mineral mask has brought back the fun of using a mask. I really enjoy putting on the green concoction, scaring my husband and having better skin. Thanks DHC!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is one of the best detox mask I've used. It's efficient and dry quickly. It doesn't take a long time before I can wash it and feel clean about my skin. The only downside is its smell. It doesn't have a pleasant smell for sure. I think it's from the substance contained in the mask and since it doesn't have any added fragrance, it doesn't smell good. Well, I can deal with that. I would buy it when it's on sale at DHC.

Good, but not great, mineral mask. It goes on smoothly and comes off quickly, and leaves my face feeling nice - not tight or greasy. My only complaint - and it's a big one - is the price. Retails for $34.00!! I'm sure there are similar quality masks out there for less. I bought this on sale, and if I find it on ebay I'd buy it again...but not full price!!

I love this mask so much but have been too cheap to actually purchase it. I request multiple samples of it when I order my other DHC staples -- white s/s and deep cleansing oil. It seems to soothe my skin whilst sucking some of the oiliness from my t-zone. Great!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have dry/sensitive skin and use this mask about once a week while in the bath to deep clean my pores. I apply to skin and let sit for 15 minutes or so and then wet my fingertips to massage mask off. This works as a light exfoliation and pore cleanser at once. I have tried many other cleansing masks but this is the one for me... I have purchased several tubes over the years and will continue to use this product. Very happy...no bad reactions, just use a hydrating toner after and skin is super clean and soft!

I love this mask. I get very red and irritated if I do too much to my face, and after letting this sink in for a while, my face isn't red anymore. I would buy this again.

This is the best mask I have ever used!! My skin LOVES it! I just wish it was a bit less expensive...yikes!