DHC Mineral Mask

Filtered by age: 25-29

3.9

water/eau, glycerin, bentonite, butylene glycol, titanium dioxide, kaolin, sucrose stearate, sodium hyaluronate, pentylene glycol, iron oxides, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, citric acid, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, chlorella vulgaris extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, allantoin, sodium dehydroacetate, morus alba root extract, royal jelly extract, panax ginseng root extract, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, hinokitiol, blue 1, pueraria lobata root extract

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I got a couple sample packs of this; one packet is enough for an even layer all over the face. I was surprised that the mask is green I expected black since the tube is black. At first I couldnt place the scent, I finally figured out that it reminds me of band-aids (weird, I know). This mask didnt do anything, nothing good, and nothing bad. I wont buy this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have been using this product for two weeks, and every other day and as a spot treatment. It is easy to apply, no smell, and rinses off easily. As a clay mask, it also does not overly dry out my skin and has been great at "attacking" stubborn TOTM acne. I will wash my face and apply a light layer for 10 minutes. It dries quickly. I will rinse off, and my skin softer. I will leave it on overnight as a spot treatment too. So far, no irritation or breakouts. Highly recommend.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is a good mask! I was concerned about the blackheads on my nose, and I figured that I would have to wait for a salon facial to get rid of them. Then, I received a sample of this mineral mask after purchasing some products from the DHC site. Since I hadn't had a facial in a while, I figured that it couldn't hurt to give this a try. I'm glad that I did! It worked extremely well on my blackheads. That was the first thing I noticed after washing my face. I left it on for about an hour; it didn't get completely hard to the point where it became flaky. Rather, it hardened to a solid clay that was pretty easy to rinse off with warm water. My skin was not dried out, itchy, or tight; but it isn't overly radiant either. As I said, the main thing I noticed was that my blackheads were gone! I have another sample, so I will try this again. If the results are as good as the first time around, I'm certain that I will purchase a full-size.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This was passed on to me by a friend, so I guess she wouldn't review this as great. She did say that she just had too many masks, and while she liked it, she knew that I loved DHC. So it is mine now. And you can't have it. Don't you come over and ask if you can try it either. It's not happening. This is the best clay mask I've tried. It refines my pores, makes me look a little glowy, reduces redness, all the while not drying me out, cracking, or being difficult to remove. Really a gem. Most clay masks I've tried make me red, sting me, and hurt a little when the cracks form. It is expensive which is what kept me from buying it in the past, but when I run out I'll be adding this one to my basket.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love this. I happened to try it when my sister left it in the bathroom, and I really don't think I could go back to using a different mask. Other masks (Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask, Origins Clear Improvement) made my skin feel like it was burning when I first put them on, and then they were hard to remove, and I had to scrub them off my face with a wash cloth to get them off. Not so AT ALL with the DHC Mineral Mask. It goes on smoothly, doesn't sting, dries quickly, washes off easily. It makes my skin glow! The formula is soft, and you don't have to force it out of the tube like the Mint Julep Mask (my tube is so deformed!), and it does bring out the impurities in my skin. My nose has always been a problem with clogged pores, and I still need to use a Biore strip after using this mask, but this is still a good product.

For reference, my skin is on the oily side and not usually sensitive, and those other masks were just HARSH on my skin! This is pretty pricey, but worth every penny. Will definitely repurchase!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Best clay mask, ever. The idea of going back to Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask after using Mineral Mask is so unappealing - not because QHMJ is not that good, but because MM is so fantastic. I actually only threw this in my DHC cart because it was on sale and I wanted to qualify for free shipping, but I'm really glad I did. MM feels very refined and high-quality. The mask applies smoothly and doesn't pinch while it dries. It seems to give a nice deep clean, washes off completely and effortlessly, and is much less drying than any other clay mask I've tried (but of course still need to moisturize post-use). I enjoy feeling like I didnt have to use something harsh and drying to get an effective cleanse. This also works better for me as an overnight spot treatment than QHMJ did. I'm tempted to take 1 lippie off for price: I got this on sale for $23. QHMJ is like, less than $5.

I got this mask as a sample. It gave my skin a deep cleanse but left it a bit on the dry side. I might buy this to keep on hand for skin emergencies (i.e. breakouts).

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I wasn't blown away by this, truthfully, but I can be very picky. This, while leaving my skin a bit softer, dried it a bit (common for clay masks) and my skin looked blotchier. Also, I could see either the mask or some dirt sitting in pores that were clean before, even after using Origins modern friction scrub. I do like that it did NOT sting my sensitive skin like most clay masks, and love how creamy and easy it is to apply. Unfortunately this price is too much for a nice bu average mask.

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

This is probably the best mask I've ever tried. I am not sure how well it cleanes the pores (I've used it only a few times), but it makes my skin look so soft and even! Will definitely repurchase.

This is clay mask that cleans out your pores. You only need a little product which covers the whole face. And the mask only needs 10 minutes to absorb. I notice the effects immediately. My skin looks clearer, fresher, & feels cleaner. At $30/bottle, a bit pricey. I waited until it finally went on sale.