Uploaded by jj14x

price range

Reviews

fromBindi7

May/10/2013

These lip glosses are amazing!!! I can safely say that they are better than many other premium brands i have tried (MAC, Bobbi Brown, Smashbox) and they are soooo CHEAP!!!. I always pick mine up when they are 3 for 2 so you get 3 for something like £14.50. You just can't go wrong.

The formula is lovely - not sticky, buildable and very even coverage. It lasts very well too. I …

About reviewer (200 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

Oct/01/2012

This lipgloss is amazing! It is soft and easy to apply! The lipgloss wand is great and is a good design, allows you to carefully apply it without smudging it outside the mouth area! It is not sticky at all but doesn't last that long. You need to apply it several times for a long lasting effect but when you do, it looks glossy and gorgeous !

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

Mar/01/2010

I bought this one in a light pink shade. It makes lips look super sweet, and the crystals give the lips even more glamorous look and feeling. The tear-shaped brush is a great thing, because it makes the gloss even easier to apply. I also noticed that it has some kind of a fair moisturizing effect, which I couldn't notice on some other products. The only bad side is that it doesn't last …Read more

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Straight, Coarse

EyesHazel

Dec/28/2009

i bought this in a light pink shade! it's gorgeous! really shiny, makes my lips look plumped and not sticky! the only bad thing is that it doesn't stay for very long but if you use lip primer or lip liner before, it makes it stay longer!

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

fromjj14x

Dec/14/2009

Got nothing much to say on that other then I bought these twice and loved this gloss a lot. It does not stay on the lips for a loooong time or if you eat smth but it was not claimed as such anyways. Would buy again sometime.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Other

EyesGreen

Jan/16/2009

I have this in shade 303 Topaz Strass, a beautiful light pink colour. I love the original Glam Shine line so I decided to give the Glam Shine Crystals a try. I must say I prefer the original Glam Shine glosses better. The colour selection and coverage in the original are better. The crystal also dried out my lips a little more.

About reviewer (195 reviews)

Age19-24