29 Cosmetics Preserves First Crush Lip Scrub

No Image

I had severly chapped lips when I got this. It has really helped me.I like the packaging.Apply a bit, scrub very lightly and wipe off with a tissue.One has to be careful not to overscrub or be harsh.
I was considering going to the dermatologist and thought would try this first, I used it with Fresh sugar lip treatment which is pricey as well. Both these products helped me to survive through the winter season.

on 1/16/2009 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

First Crush Lip Scrub is a fun, fast and effective new lip treatment from 29. It is like giving your lips a mini-facial, but it comes in a single tube. You just dab it on (like lipstick), rub it in a little between your lips and tissue it right off. It's made with grape seed extract, coconut oil, apricot seeds and shea butter so it leaves your lips smooth, soft and perfectly prepped for lip balm or lipstick application. It's quick, easy and it works really well on dry or chapped lips. It's gentle and does not irritate my sensitive skin or parched lips. Lipstick wears longer and goes on more evenly after using this, too. It retails for $23.00 and it's well worth it because a little dab goes a long way.

Top Rated Lip Treatments