NARS Cosmetics Blush Duo in Hungry Heart

NARS Hungry Heart comparison

3.0

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

First off if you don't like GLITTER then don't purchase this product. It is very much like the irridescent pressed powders from MAC. This can be used as a highlighter. I would not put this all over the face but rather along the cheekbones, brow bone, and inner corner highlight. Ever since I seen it in the store I wanted it. So after two years I finally bought it. I love it I am 25 and can still wear glitter for those of you who are more into shimmer than this is not for you. This is a sophisticated refined glitter but it is still larger particle than shimmer. Older women should stay away from this one. I use this when I want to feel special the way the light hits the sparkles is amazing on my cheeks I love this product and would re purchase when i run out. Great for an evening out!

on 7/29/2010 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This product is a great Highligher duo on my pale skin. I also find it good to help lighten/brighten a blush that may be too dark or intense. I do use this with LM finishing (skunk) brush with a VERY light touch. (dont overdo on this product or it wont look good). So for pale/cool skin girls looking for a good highlighter set I do recommend!

on 4/3/2010 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I brought this for my kit, I think this is the worst Nars product ever. I brought this directly off the internet so didn't realise it had glitter. This has no pigment just glitter not like it showed on the internet swatches. If you want glitter go for this but MAC belightful has a much prettier sheen without the tacky glitter.

i love it for the same reasons other hate it. it is great for a glowy, sparkly wash over your regular blush or bronzer, on your cleavage, as eyeshadow, or even looks nice in my pale blonde hair! i was feeling some buyers remorse after seeing the negative re-buy here but i am very pleased.

I am going to use this to add shimmer to the high planes of the face..no color payoff which is depressing. Looks nice over other blush colors EDIT: I have had this a little while now..and I am glad I kept it! Really more of a glitter izer..I dont think thats a word but thats what Hungry Heart is..not a blush

Popular Blush Products