NARS Cosmetics Blush Duo in Hungry Heart

NARS Cosmetics Blush Duo in Hungry Heart
NARS Hungry Heart comparison

4.3

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a nice product definitly not a must have especially for the price tag. Prettier in pan than when in use, but has a beautiful sparkle and shimmer for a night look.

Great for a highlight for night, pigmented, sparkly(could be good or bad depends on preference), colors are workable for any skintone, easy to work with, soft.

Very pricey for the payoff, it does not add much of a sheen to the highlight more sparkle, not an everyday go to product.

This product is fun im happy I have it in my collection, but definitly not a must have again. Im sure you can find a dupe for cheaper, there are many other products you would grab for more than this.

i love it for the same reasons other hate it. it is great for a glowy, sparkly wash over your regular blush or bronzer, on your cleavage, as eyeshadow, or even looks nice in my pale blonde hair! i was feeling some buyers remorse after seeing the negative re-buy here but i am very pleased.

on 2/2/2009 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ok, I am clearly in the minority here, but I actually like this duo. It was an impulse buy at the NARS counter, and I was instantly in love with it due to the HUGE glitter aspect. I am a glitter freak, but if you aren't, stay away from this product. Furthermore, I think that NARS probably shouldn't have marketed these as blushes, as they are definitely only highlighters. I do wish they were slightly more pigmented, but as they are I can use them over any kind of mu I have on. I use them on my brow bone, cheek bones, and sometimes as a sheer glittery wash on my lid. I was always lemming Albatross, but I actually liked this better since it's more glittery than Albatross's white sheen. I do have to say that none of the pictures I've seen online have matched what the product actually looks/applies like in real life. I would recommend this to any girl who loves a super glittery highlight look, but definitely go see it in store before you purchase so you can see if the amount of glitter and the sheerness of the product is good for you.

on 3/24/2012 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Ok. I am writing this because I would like to buy but I cannot afford it. I tried it at Sephora and it looked fantastic-at my age.
I think older women can handle this if it's not used as a true blush or even a highlighter under eyes or up the temples because you loose those as you age.

However, my boss, who is just as old as I, uses it everyday all over her face. She's not a nice person but she looks angelic, absolutely beautiful.
When I see it, It is not sparkly where you look like you over dit it.
It only casts a light scattered gold specks when she turns her face lightly and gives her a nice uplift look. Even in unforgiven office light. It really brightens the complexion.
So when I can save a few bucks maybe I'll try it too.
The golden color is the one she uses, not the peach side
The reviewer that threw it away, I wish she would have sent it to me. It's a hefty $39.00usd :(

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

These are my go to highlighters. I don't use them as blush since they're pretty much colorless, I use them over my matte blushes for a little glow. I don't find them glittery. They look look shimmery on me. I feel glamorous when I have this product on. I even use as e/s. Looks great! Only use a little though, since It is a highlighter. I don't know why Its called a blush duo since there's no color to them. So I just refer to these as highlighters. I only wear it on special occasions when I want that extra oomph.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This was a total impulse buy at Sephora, so unlike the reviewers below who were expecting a blush or a non glittery highlighter, I just walked up to it and swatched it not knowing what it was supposed to be. That said, I'm another fan of this product for reasons why others hate it - I love the glitter! I like it because it's shimmery and sparkly but not in a chunky "I'm 12 and I threw glitter on my face" way. Sparkles are fun on a nice sunny day or a night out! It definitley doesn't have enough color to be worn as a blush alone, but I like that because I can just put it on top of whatever blush color I'm wearing - it's versatile. If you like sparkles, you'll like this!

Popular Blush Products