NARS Blush Duo in Hungry Heart

NARS Blush Duo in Hungry Heart
NARS Hungry Heart comparison

2.0

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I have been using this product for about 3 years now. Love the packaging, I keep it in my purse all the time and its a very sturdy compact. I also love the dewy, glowy look it gives my skin. I usually just dust some on my cheek bones and I'm good to go. I like that it isn't overwhelmingly sparkly like some products but just subtle enough for everyday use. The price is steep BUT its worth it because I've had the same compact for the last 3 years and there is still quite a bit left!

on 8/20/2010 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Ugh-right in the garbage this went after two tries. I purchased this on an impulse at Sephora (the shimmer under their lights and the pretty pale pink side-it was gorgeous). I got home and tore into it and looked like a disco ball. I'm sure other negative reviews have used that term. I am not afraid of shimmer either, and I am not giving this product a bad review for being what it is supposed to be, but I hated it. I adore Bobbi Brown's shimmer bricks, and similar products, but this seemed so juvenile to me, maybe when I was younger I could get away with it but not now. I saved it to try with an evening look but I was just as unhappy with the results and this is when I threw it out. I might have saved it if the pink side gave a hint of that pale pigment, but maybe it's a good thing that it didn't.