NARS Cosmetics Blush Duo in Hungry Heart

NARS Hungry Heart comparison

3.0

on 4/8/2009 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I tried it on in store specifying not wanting to look like a middle schooler with glitter all over her cheeks. The SA applied it, I had glitter all over my face and no color, just glitter. Needless to say I didn't buy it.

Packaging is horrible black rubber-like case that attracts dirt and powder and I can't see the color inside.

on 8/19/2010 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I really like using this duo. I have several highlighters so i really didn't need this one but I love the quality of the glitter in this. The glitter is really unique, i don't think there's anything else like it out there right now. Its not a chunky glitter, but its definitely bigger and bolder than the "shimmer" in most highlighters. Its true that the colour base to this highlight doesn't stick around, but i don't mind. The glitter catches the light in such a flattering way. Its bold but not tacky!

It was an expensive splurge for a highlighter, but it will last a long time. Use a small fluffy brush with this duo, and be careful b/c the compact can become a powdery mess if you dip into it too roughly.

Popular Blush Products