NARS Cosmetics Blush Duo in Hungry Heart

NARS Hungry Heart comparison

3.5

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

First off if you don't like GLITTER then don't purchase this product. It is very much like the irridescent pressed powders from MAC. This can be used as a highlighter. I would not put this all over the face but rather along the cheekbones, brow bone, and inner corner highlight. Ever since I seen it in the store I wanted it. So after two years I finally bought it. I love it I am 25 and can still wear glitter for those of you who are more into shimmer than this is not for you. This is a sophisticated refined glitter but it is still larger particle than shimmer. Older women should stay away from this one. I use this when I want to feel special the way the light hits the sparkles is amazing on my cheeks I love this product and would re purchase when i run out. Great for an evening out!

on 7/29/2010 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This product is a great Highligher duo on my pale skin. I also find it good to help lighten/brighten a blush that may be too dark or intense. I do use this with LM finishing (skunk) brush with a VERY light touch. (dont overdo on this product or it wont look good). So for pale/cool skin girls looking for a good highlighter set I do recommend!

on 6/22/2010 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

First of all, I am not one to shy away from shimmer. I love glowy, shimmery products. NARS Hungry Heart is not shimmery--it is glittery. It is a glitter bomb. I don't think this looks nice on anyone young or old because it is far too glittery. I don't think it is particulary effective as a highlighter either because it doesn't highlight--it is just GLITTER.

First of all, application makes a HUGE difference for this product. I use a skunk/stippling brush with a VERY light hand. I use this as a highlighter & I think it's gorgeous! Gives a nice finishing touch glow. I do have to add though...I feel this is more for a night out than for day wear.

Popular Blush Products