Dior Diorskin Nude Hydrating Makeup SPF 10

3.9

Active ingredients: titanium dioxide 3.16% and octinoxate 3%. Ingredients: water, methyl trimethicone, alcohol, phenyl trimethicone, butylene glycol, cetyl peg/ppg10/1 dimethicone, silica, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, acrylates copolymer, butylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, phenoxyethanol, stearic acid, sorbitan sesquioleate, alumina, sodium myristoyl glutamate, dimethicone, ascorbyl glucoside, hydroxyethylcellulose, lecithin, tocopheryl acetate, synthetic fluorphlogoitpe, fragrance, sericin, linalool, magnesium aspartate, zinc gluconate, methylparaben, limonene, butylphenyl methylpropional, bht, rhodochrosite extract, dimethicone/methicone copolymer, hydrolized linseed extract, citronellol, sorbic acid, butylparaben, ethylparaben, copper gluconate, isobutylparaben, propylparaben. May contain: mica, aluminium hydroxide, iron oxides, titanium dioxide.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My skin in dry, sensitive & have red thread veins & this foundation covers them. Im very impressed. Cameo 022 suits me perfectly. I finished a bottle so went to a store, a young lass sold me 023 which once I'd got home is too orange for my skin. Please go get advise from someone who's experienced in shades.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

I'm on my 12th bottle of this - been using it for years.

PROS:

Very hydrating (brilliant for those with dry skin!!) - doesn't cake up won't emphasise dryness
Lightweight, second skin look.
Can't feel it on the skin.
Satin finish - not dewy/glowy but not completely matte
Decent range of shades

CONS:

If you're oily then stay away from this because it's a water based foundation and it won't set or provide coverage for you.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is the perfect foundation for people that already have a good looking skin but want to have a more dewy and bright looking skin.
It isn't a full coverage foundation but it gives such a fresh looking skin and a "bonne mine" effect.
Love it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A very luxurious packaging. Love the effects it leave on my skin. But Spf is too low. Will use it at night for special events. Very expensive but it's Dior

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Not totally impressed by this foundation. When I was pregnant and my skin was glowing, even-toned and not oily, it worked like a miracle. It made my skin look absolutely flawless and I wore it through my whole pregnancy. Fast forward to now - my skin doesn't have that "glowy pregnant lady" glow anymore, nor is it even-toned and it is EXTREMELY oily. I tried this several times, with brushes, with my fingers, with a beauty blender, set with powder, not set with powder, you get the idea. I can't make it work for me. I've used drugstore foundations better than this stuff on oily uneven skin. Sorry Dior, but no.

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I've used a couple bottles of this and I do like it but I find that it's not the best option for my combination skin. The coverage buildable but I had to use quite much of it to get the coverage I wanted so due to that I used it up quickly. It gives a nice natural finish to the skin and feels comfortable, but didn't last very well on my oily t-zone.

I've been wearing foundation for well over 30 years- eek! - and this is the only one I've ever re-purchased. I think I must be on my fourth or fifth bottle now. I've tried Clinique, Chanel, Estee Lauder etc and this is definitely the best for me (although I did really like Chanel Vitalumiere).
I find it gives a fab, natural lustre to the skin and makes me look healthy... I aDIOR it (sorry). Light to medium coverage.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I love this foundation. I don't think it has enough coverage to conceal some of my dark acne scars but it has a luminous finish that lasts all day. And it doesn't accentuate any of my dry patches that I get with matte foundations.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Tried a sample of this at home after getting it from Sephora. I have to say I am very pleasantly surprised. My skin is on the dry side, and I don't need a lot of coverage. I love the texture of this! I tried it with a foundation brush, however found that my fingers do a better job of blending. It gives a very natural look and makes skin look healthy and radiant. I love it.
It also has staying power. I retouch maybe after 5-6 hours, but minimally. It looks like my skin but so much better! Nothing cakey or mask like about it.
Once my sample ran out I returned to Sephora and bought a bottle.
I hope this is just the beginning of what the future looks like for foundations!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is a go to foundation for me. I love everything about it! I am shade 040 honey, and When I use this foundation my skin looks bright, glowing, renewed, flawless. Everything that I want. I have normal skin maybe slightly dry, no acne(pretty healthy skin I would say), some freckles on my face so this is perfect for me and if you are like me it will be for you too. It provide a gorgeous, radiant sheen for those with normal/dry skin rather than matte cake. It is medium buildable coverage for people wanting a lightweight foundation that covers but isn't full coverage. The shade was very easy. sometimes I have the hardest time finding a match and 040 honey is perfect for me. It smells good, not like chemicals. The packaging is so beautiful!! The only reason I didn't give it a 5 star is because of the staying power, but then again I don't use setting powder so that could be why. It still lasted for about 8, and I exercise a lot. I buy mine from a seller on eBay. I know the seller I buy from very reputable, Dior confirmed it's authenticity. It saves me a lot of money. However I wouldn't recommend buying from someone on eBay as it might not be authentic. If you do definitely check the sellers reputation. Read reviews , buy it confirm it's authentic, after u know it is or isn't and go through a bottle you will always know if it is authentic and eBay has refund policy even if the seller doesn't accept them . Oh and stick to the same seller. This has saved me good money I wouldn't go through the trouble if it didn't. My experience has been pleasing. I've picked up a foundation I love on a budget