Dior Diorskin Nude Hydrating Makeup SPF 10

3.9

Active ingredients: titanium dioxide 3.16% and octinoxate 3%. Ingredients: water, methyl trimethicone, alcohol, phenyl trimethicone, butylene glycol, cetyl peg/ppg10/1 dimethicone, silica, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, acrylates copolymer, butylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, phenoxyethanol, stearic acid, sorbitan sesquioleate, alumina, sodium myristoyl glutamate, dimethicone, ascorbyl glucoside, hydroxyethylcellulose, lecithin, tocopheryl acetate, synthetic fluorphlogoitpe, fragrance, sericin, linalool, magnesium aspartate, zinc gluconate, methylparaben, limonene, butylphenyl methylpropional, bht, rhodochrosite extract, dimethicone/methicone copolymer, hydrolized linseed extract, citronellol, sorbic acid, butylparaben, ethylparaben, copper gluconate, isobutylparaben, propylparaben. May contain: mica, aluminium hydroxide, iron oxides, titanium dioxide.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A very luxurious packaging. Love the effects it leave on my skin. But Spf is too low. Will use it at night for special events. Very expensive but it's Dior

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Not totally impressed by this foundation. When I was pregnant and my skin was glowing, even-toned and not oily, it worked like a miracle. It made my skin look absolutely flawless and I wore it through my whole pregnancy. Fast forward to now - my skin doesn't have that "glowy pregnant lady" glow anymore, nor is it even-toned and it is EXTREMELY oily. I tried this several times, with brushes, with my fingers, with a beauty blender, set with powder, not set with powder, you get the idea. I can't make it work for me. I've used drugstore foundations better than this stuff on oily uneven skin. Sorry Dior, but no.

To Read all 573 Reviews, Login or Join

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I've used a couple bottles of this and I do like it but I find that it's not the best option for my combination skin. The coverage buildable but I had to use quite much of it to get the coverage I wanted so due to that I used it up quickly. It gives a nice natural finish to the skin and feels comfortable, but didn't last very well on my oily t-zone.

I've been wearing foundation for well over 30 years- eek! - and this is the only one I've ever re-purchased. I think I must be on my fourth or fifth bottle now. I've tried Clinique, Chanel, Estee Lauder etc and this is definitely the best for me (although I did really like Chanel Vitalumiere).
I find it gives a fab, natural lustre to the skin and makes me look healthy... I aDIOR it (sorry). Light to medium coverage.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I love this foundation. I don't think it has enough coverage to conceal some of my dark acne scars but it has a luminous finish that lasts all day. And it doesn't accentuate any of my dry patches that I get with matte foundations.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Tried a sample of this at home after getting it from Sephora. I have to say I am very pleasantly surprised. My skin is on the dry side, and I don't need a lot of coverage. I love the texture of this! I tried it with a foundation brush, however found that my fingers do a better job of blending. It gives a very natural look and makes skin look healthy and radiant. I love it.
It also has staying power. I retouch maybe after 5-6 hours, but minimally. It looks like my skin but so much better! Nothing cakey or mask like about it.
Once my sample ran out I returned to Sephora and bought a bottle.
I hope this is just the beginning of what the future looks like for foundations!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is a go to foundation for me. I love everything about it! I am shade 040 honey, and When I use this foundation my skin looks bright, glowing, renewed, flawless. Everything that I want. I have normal skin maybe slightly dry, no acne(pretty healthy skin I would say), some freckles on my face so this is perfect for me and if you are like me it will be for you too. It provide a gorgeous, radiant sheen for those with normal/dry skin rather than matte cake. It is medium buildable coverage for people wanting a lightweight foundation that covers but isn't full coverage. The shade was very easy. sometimes I have the hardest time finding a match and 040 honey is perfect for me. It smells good, not like chemicals. The packaging is so beautiful!! The only reason I didn't give it a 5 star is because of the staying power, but then again I don't use setting powder so that could be why. It still lasted for about 8, and I exercise a lot. I buy mine from a seller on eBay. I know the seller I buy from very reputable, Dior confirmed it's authenticity. It saves me a lot of money. However I wouldn't recommend buying from someone on eBay as it might not be authentic. If you do definitely check the sellers reputation. Read reviews , buy it confirm it's authentic, after u know it is or isn't and go through a bottle you will always know if it is authentic and eBay has refund policy even if the seller doesn't accept them . Oh and stick to the same seller. This has saved me good money I wouldn't go through the trouble if it didn't. My experience has been pleasing. I've picked up a foundation I love on a budget

I got a generous amount of sample of this at Dillard's when I got my Dior addict fragrance. The sample lasted me more than 10 uses. The sales person gave me shade 20 saying 10 will be too light for me. however, shade 20 was orangey and at least two shades darker than my neck. I looked unnatural, after applying this. The texture is grainy as if mud is mixed in water. most of all, this broke me out while I was using this. Later on, just to try more I tried to mix with lighter colored fd but it never worked.
I am glad I got this as a sample despite all the hypes. Several of my acquaintances complained that the pump of this foundation doesn't work well and broke down after a few uses. They like this foundation though. I have fair and somewhat cool toned skin for Asian and it is hard to find my shade. Neutral looks ashy. Cool tone looks pink. Warm tone looks orange....I might give up on foundation soon.

The only thing good about this fd is it doesn't make you look too cakey nor fake. It does blend quite well as the name Nude suggests. It feels less heavy than lancome fd in general.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I used to love this foundation before I moved onto Forever but I do have a soft spot for it because it was my introduction to Dior and it pretty much made me stick with Dior foundations as something I could trust without even needing to swatch.

I think the foundation itself is actually quite beautiful if you are someone who needs light-medium coverage and want a dewy finish. But that is not me. It can provide medium-heavy coverage as well, but it requires a lott of foundation which as a result makes it look cakey.

I think the texture is very runny and it does oxidize - so you should choose a shade lighter than the one you would normally choose. It actually does oxidize after a month of using the product, but this is preventable if you shake the product before using it.

I absolutely loved this foundation and the finish it gave my dry skin, but I had to return it. This was only because the lightest shade was too dark for me, and $50 is a lot for a foundation that doesn't even match my skin (the only MAC foundation I've used is studio sculpt in nc15 which was also too dark). I might look back into it during the summer months, but right now I'd rather spend my money on foundations I know I won't have to use with a white color adjustment.