Dior Diorskin Nude Hydrating Makeup SPF 10 [DISCONTINUED]

3.9

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.16, Octinoxate 3Ingredients: Water, Methyl Trimethicone, Alcohol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG10/1 Dimethicone, Silica, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Alumina, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Dimethicone, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Synthetic Fluorphlogoitpe, Fragrance, Sericin, Linalool, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Methylparaben, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Bht, Rhodochrosite Extract, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Hydrolized Linseed Extract, Citronellol, Sorbic Acid, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Copper Gluconate, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Mica, Aluminium Hydroxide, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this foundation for the last 7 years - I've always had great comments on my skin since using this which is ironic because I've actually got finicky combination skin that in its natural state is nothing special. This foundation is moisturising enough so that it doesn't dry my skin out and cling to flakiness (so hard to find in a foundation) but it's not greasy, just dewy and light and beautiful. Plus it has spf in it which is a bonus. I had a scare after moving to Canada as it is discontinued here - had a panicked week of going to Sephora every lunch break trying to find something that came close but to no avail. So now I get friends to ship it to me from home - that's how much I love it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have used this for about TEN years, and I am very happy with it, and this is one of the few products I have stayed with over time (I do not use alot of products or makeup). Surprised to see so many being disappointed but I guess it doesn't fit every skin type. I have a oily t-zone and acne/rosacea skin which is worse in periods. I have used diorskin nude carefully and more to cover up spots and red areas rather than a full foundation. It has great coverage, stays on nicely for about 6 hrs. I use the 010 shade for winter and 22 for summer, both natural and good shades that fits my pale skin without looking orange or fake ✨ Will continue to buy this. Lasts a long time so I only need to buy a new package once or twice a year. Love it and can easily recommend it.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Terrible foundation. Terrible. It’s supposed to be glowy and light yet it’s the thickest formula I’ve ever seen. It’s more cream than liquid. Impossible to blend on its own, I always mix it with another liquid foundation. Also, it doesn’t cover any imperfections or pores rather makes them glaringly obvious. I can’t believe I paid such a high price for this fail of a foundation. Especially dry skin gals out there, stay away.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I personally do not think this is worth the price. Yes, it's a good foundation, but not an exceptional one.
It's got nice texture, nice color blending, it's got SPF, it's a comfortable wear, but the coverage is average and does not last that much. After 3-4 hours the shine starts to peak through it and it starts to lose color uniformity.

In short, would not buy again.

Diorskin foundations are not my favorite at all. The price is high and the quality is poor. I've owned the Diorskin bb cream, Star, Forever and this Nude foundation. They're all the same foundations in the same bottle with a pump but different names. It all makes me feel greasy after a couple hours of wear even when I've set with a translucent powder. I suggest you skip this foundation.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My skin in dry, sensitive & have red thread veins & this foundation covers them. Im very impressed. Cameo 022 suits me perfectly. I finished a bottle so went to a store, a young lass sold me 023 which once I'd got home is too orange for my skin. Please go get advise from someone who's experienced in shades.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

I'm on my 12th bottle of this - been using it for years.

PROS:

Very hydrating (brilliant for those with dry skin!!) - doesn't cake up won't emphasise dryness
Lightweight, second skin look.
Can't feel it on the skin.
Satin finish - not dewy/glowy but not completely matte
Decent range of shades

CONS:

If you're oily then stay away from this because it's a water based foundation and it won't set or provide coverage for you.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is the perfect foundation for people that already have a good looking skin but want to have a more dewy and bright looking skin.
It isn't a full coverage foundation but it gives such a fresh looking skin and a "bonne mine" effect.
Love it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A very luxurious packaging. Love the effects it leave on my skin. But Spf is too low. Will use it at night for special events. Very expensive but it's Dior

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Not totally impressed by this foundation. When I was pregnant and my skin was glowing, even-toned and not oily, it worked like a miracle. It made my skin look absolutely flawless and I wore it through my whole pregnancy. Fast forward to now - my skin doesn't have that "glowy pregnant lady" glow anymore, nor is it even-toned and it is EXTREMELY oily. I tried this several times, with brushes, with my fingers, with a beauty blender, set with powder, not set with powder, you get the idea. I can't make it work for me. I've used drugstore foundations better than this stuff on oily uneven skin. Sorry Dior, but no.