Marie Louise - Creme a-VC

Marie Louise - Creme a-VC

on 12/17/2010 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Just bought the jar after finishing my little travel size one. This moisturizer is very creamy but so light on the skin, yet I feel it going deep into my skin. And not much is needed, specially if used the Moistraiser a-VC (favorite toner ever, wow!). I'd recommend it for 35+ young girls like me with dry cheeks, oily t-zone. Totally worth the cost.

on 8/11/2009 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The Marie Louise- Creme a-VC is a light moisturizer that leaves your face feeling moist, but not oily. I have tried a variety of moisturizers, and am always left feeling disappointed. The Marie Louise- Creme a-VC leaves my skin feeling moisturized without feeling heavy on my face. I used this in conjunction with the Marie Louise skin care regimen for a week and my skin has never felt better. Pregnancy brought a lot of changes to my skin and this product has smoothed out my skin and left it feeling hydrated again. I also love the Moistraiser a-VC because it is extremely light and your skin immediately feels moisturized, but also clean. I have never seen a moisturizer like this!

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Everything from Marie Louise Cosmetics feels very pure, safe and effective. Because my skin was starting to feel drier as I started to approach 30, I was beginning to see really fine lines in the drier areas of my face, especially my cheeks. However, after using the Cleansing Gel and the Moisture a-VC for a week, my skin has started to look dewy, without the oiliness again! I am a total believer in that being able to maintain the youthfulness of your skin is priceless because that's the first thing that always ages a person. I really wasn't expecting this line to be so effective because everything just seemed too "simple" and "pure"... but now I know that everything else that's out there just has too much of who knows what.

on 2/4/2009 11:14:00 AM

This Crème is great for the winter time because my skin becomes very dry and flaky. I apply this at night before I go to sleep and I can instantly FEEL the hydration and the best part is that when I get up in the morning, my face is not oily or greasy from the Creme but nicely moisturized. I break out very easily and this product doesn't give me any break outs at all!!! I also noticed that after using it for about a month, my skin tone has improved a lot.

on 1/13/2009 6:10:00 PM

This is one of the most expensive creams I have ever used. But it's worth it b/c it can double as a cream moisturizer and a moisturizing face mask! I'm willing to pay almost any price as long as the product is effective. It does a great job of moisturizing my skin when it's extremely dry but w/o leaving a face full of grease as other creams tend to do on my combo dry yet oily skin. It's chalk full of goodies and it hasn't broken me out. Thumbs up!