Guinot AcniLogic Intelligent Sebum Control Serum

No Image

2.2

on 5/28/2017 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Horrible. I have oily and acne prone skin and every I put this at night in the morning my skin was full of tiny whiteheads, and feeling sticky. It made my skin texture horrible. I used it for a week.
I told this to my esthetitian (who sold it to me) and she told me "the skin was purging" and it would be fine if I continued using it. Yup, whatever, I did not risk it. I never used it again. It has been sitting in my bathroom cabinet for almost two years.

on 8/24/2012 11:51:00 AM

I had lots of pimples for no reason this summer and my aesthetician recommended me this serum which works for me. it is expensive, but it doesn't dry up the surrounding skin but does dry up pimples.

on 2/27/2009 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i definitely have to agree with the previous reviewer. this product was nothing but an expensive mistake. i don't mind paying for a product so long as it produces the desired results. unfortunately, the results actually produced were in direct opposition to what i'd wanted. this product managed to make my bad skin even worse (as if that was even possible!) and now i have to go to a black tie event next week looking some greasy oil pit creature with the chicken pox.

on 1/13/2009 12:42:00 AM

This was an expensive mistake...it is supposed to shrink pores and zits but it did the opposite for me. It makes an almost gone pimple come back to life and when i had a little one on my neck it made the skin look very dry ,red and the pores looked clogged.Tried it on some little red bumps on my shoulder too...with no results

on 6/20/2011 9:53:00 AM

My skin is prone to large pores and oiliness. I have managed to keep it under control with regular facials and a basic routine which includes among others this serum. My skin is not sensitive, so I was able to use it once a day in the morning, before applying a SPF moisturizer. What I have noticed is a lot LESS oiliness in my T-Zone, and I think this together with my MD-Formulation moisturizer have done the trick. I am still battling clogged pores (which drive me crazy) and occasional whiteheads, but all in all this is an OK product.

PROS: leaves skin mate, sinks in quickly, is not over-drying - but as I have mentioned, I have extremely resistant skin.
CONS: does not reduce pores, is pricey and I think there are products with similar claims which are worth trying.

I do not have breakouts - my skin has been calm for some time now - so I can not say if it helps with severe acne.