It's a 10 Miracle Moisture Shampoo

No Image

3.6

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua,Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate. Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium CocoSulfate,Sodium Methyl Cocoyl, Taurate, Cocamidoprorpyl, Betaine, Stearamidopropyl dimethlamine,Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract,Glycerin, Morinda Citriflia Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Symphtum Officinale Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Ascobyl Palmitate, Helianthus, Annuus (Sunflower) seed Exctract, Polyquaternium-10 Punica, Granatum Fruit Juice, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Zingber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract Methy;paraben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Carmel, Citric Acid, Linalool, Geraniol, Fragrance/Parfm/Aroma

on 1/14/2018 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I need some feedback on a hunch I have. I am 'older' and have (had) very thick shoulder length hair. For about the last year and a half I have been using almost exclusively the It's a 10 line of products. Not to long after I began using the line I began to notice more hair loss than normal when I shampooed. Most notably when I ran the conditioner through. My hands were COVERED in hair! Then it seemed like everywhere I looked I was finding hair! Long story short...after realizing a few months ago that my hair was literally about HALF of what it was a year and a half ago I switched to Carol's Daughter products. Since the switch I've noticed that my hair loss was back to about normal of several years ago before all this started. Has anyone else had this issue with the It's a 10 line? I went to a dermatologist a few weeks ago and all the thyroid, etc., tests were 'within range'. I made the appt. not long after I made the 'switch' but kept it anyway just to rule out anything medical. He said my follicles looked healthy but could see where I was thinning. I have NEVER had this happen, even when my hair was MUCH shorter. It is almost like what some of the WEN users were experiencing a few years back. When I first mentioned the increase in hair loss to my hair stylist she chalked it up to just looking like more since it had gotten so much longer then it used to be and for a while I rolled with that. When I realized when I pulled my hair back in a ponytail it was about HALF of what it had been about 18 months ago I KNEW something was wrong. Anyone else experiencing this with this or any other product?? Just as a note: I liked the product line as a whole, but not if THIS is the end result!

on 2/19/2017 4:02:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This low lathering, low fragranced silky feeling shampoo is terrific. It is sulfate free and is extremely gentle. It rinses cleanly and does not leave my hair feeling stripped. I have long, naturally curly, coarse, prone to breakage hair that is colored, and I am an older woman.

on 1/10/2017 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this shampoo! This shampoo is literally great for anyone. It features nourishing ingredients that really work to leave your hair feeling healthy and conditioned. I appreciate the packaging especially since the consistency of the product is thicker. I use a pump and half for my short hair. It does lather but only slightly, as it is sulfate free. My only issue is the price. It's near $20 for 10 ounces, which isn't the best. To make it last, i alternate every time I wash my hair between this shampoo and a cheap drugstore shampoo. My hair feels better the days I use this and has more volume and shine as well However, I got it as a gift luckily but i probably wouldn't spend that amount on myself. If i were to buy t myself then i would definitely get the value size at Ulta. I think they offer 30 ounces for $30 which is a better deal. Anyways, it's overall a good product!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I got a sample of this when I purchased the leave in spray (which I love). I'm glad I did not buy the bottle. I have long fine blonde hair that needs a little tlc as my ends can dry out and split. This shampoo lathers up and cleans well, but makes my hair feel like hay. It really dried out my hair and made the ends a frizzy mess the next day. I do not recommend and definitely would not purchase the bottle. I cannot say enough good things about their sprays, this unfortunately was a miss for me. I get better results with redken, tigi, bed head and nexxus.

yes, this was moisturizing, but it was nothing special.
It didn't strip my hair of oils, but it thoroughly cleansed which was nice. but tons of shampoos I like do that
i feel the same about the conditioner.

it just didn't do anything extravagant. drugstore and other salon shampoos are better or the same. i also think there was a lack of protein, which my blonde hair needs.

I expected more because I love love love their leave-in sprays (it's a 10 leave-in sprays are definitely holy grail products for me!!)
spend the money on their leave-in spray instead of getting this!

on 9/12/2014 8:49:00 AM

I have very fine hair that is not thick. With age and bleaching my hair has become dull, limp, very dry and coarse. I started using the Brazilian Blow out which has improved my hair tremendously but I was having trouble finding a quality shampoo that would leave my hair not greasy or weighed down. I did a search for top 10 sulfate shampoos and "it's a 10 miracle shampoo" was listed. I purchased the miracle silk shampoo through amazon around $15. I was so impressed from the first shampooing. My hair literally feels silky light weight and shines after one shampooing. I did not purchase the conditioner as I still have the Brazilian blow out deep conditioner. I told my friends about the product and discovered one of my friends stylist recommend this product but she is only using the conditioner and leave in conditioner. Her hair looks fabulous and she said that it has literally repaired her hair. I give this product a (10) it is inexpensive and effect.

on 3/19/2014 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use this shampoo and conditioner almost daily. I have fine wavy-curly hair that's about shoulder length. I like this shampoo because even though it's a moisturizing shampoo, it still gets my hair clean! I feel like most moisturizing shampoos don't do anything except make my hair greasy. It's also great on color treated hair as my hair color has stayed fresh for longer than ever before since I've started using this shampoo.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Kinda bummed to see the bad reviews on here because this works flawlessly for me. Like many, I had amazing results with the leave-in and decided to try more from the It's a 10 line. I purchased this shampoo & the one with keratin (to use once a week) and it's been fantastic. I colour my hair (generally with no developer) about once every 6 weeks. My hair tends to get a bit dry and lifeless at the ends & this shampoo made my hair so soft and manageable. I haven't used the daily conditioner, but use the hair mask as a conditioner.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I have really thick hair, but it's fine-- with cute curls. But the winters here suck, and coming from a hot country, my hair just can't get used to it. I guess i was also a little curious.

This product.. is the worst thing I have ever put on my hair. The bottle was literally the size of a 'try me' at a salon, and it was 70 dollars with the shampoo and the matching conditioner.

It took my curls out, made my hair greasy at the scalp (My hair.. never, ever gets greasy), while at the same time, frizzy. It says it detangles, but this thing MADE MY HAIR A NEST. My hair is really good at not tangling, but seriously, I couldn't believe it.

My mom wanted to try it out too, and had the same affects, and thats when we decided to throw it out.

on 12/31/2013 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

The Leave-In Miracle conditioner worked, so I tried the shampoo (and the conditioner). It dried my hair terribly, and my hair actually broke off. I kept blaming it on my highlights but realized I had highlights before but never this problem. Reading the reviews of others shows I'm not the only one' I thought it was just me. I won't buy it again.

Popular Shampoos