It's a 10 Miracle Moisture Shampoo

3.7

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua,Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate. Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium CocoSulfate,Sodium Methyl Cocoyl, Taurate, Cocamidoprorpyl, Betaine, Stearamidopropyl dimethlamine,Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract,Glycerin, Morinda Citriflia Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Symphtum Officinale Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Ascobyl Palmitate, Helianthus, Annuus (Sunflower) seed Exctract, Polyquaternium-10 Punica, Granatum Fruit Juice, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Zingber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract Methy;paraben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Carmel, Citric Acid, Linalool, Geraniol, Fragrance/Parfm/Aroma

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I got a sample of this when I purchased the leave in spray (which I love). I'm glad I did not buy the bottle. I have long fine blonde hair that needs a little tlc as my ends can dry out and split. This shampoo lathers up and cleans well, but makes my hair feel like hay. It really dried out my hair and made the ends a frizzy mess the next day. I do not recommend and definitely would not purchase the bottle. I cannot say enough good things about their sprays, this unfortunately was a miss for me. I get better results with redken, tigi, bed head and nexxus.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

yes, this was moisturizing, but it was nothing special.
It didn't strip my hair of oils, but it thoroughly cleansed which was nice. but tons of shampoos I like do that
i feel the same about the conditioner.

it just didn't do anything extravagant. drugstore and other salon shampoos are better or the same. i also think there was a lack of protein, which my blonde hair needs.

I expected more because I love love love their leave-in sprays (it's a 10 leave-in sprays are definitely holy grail products for me!!)
spend the money on their leave-in spray instead of getting this!

To Read all 42 Reviews, Login or Join

on 9/12/2014 8:49:00 AM

I have very fine hair that is not thick. With age and bleaching my hair has become dull, limp, very dry and coarse. I started using the Brazilian Blow out which has improved my hair tremendously but I was having trouble finding a quality shampoo that would leave my hair not greasy or weighed down. I did a search for top 10 sulfate shampoos and "it's a 10 miracle shampoo" was listed. I purchased the miracle silk shampoo through amazon around $15. I was so impressed from the first shampooing. My hair literally feels silky light weight and shines after one shampooing. I did not purchase the conditioner as I still have the Brazilian blow out deep conditioner. I told my friends about the product and discovered one of my friends stylist recommend this product but she is only using the conditioner and leave in conditioner. Her hair looks fabulous and she said that it has literally repaired her hair. I give this product a (10) it is inexpensive and effect.

on 3/19/2014 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use this shampoo and conditioner almost daily. I have fine wavy-curly hair that's about shoulder length. I like this shampoo because even though it's a moisturizing shampoo, it still gets my hair clean! I feel like most moisturizing shampoos don't do anything except make my hair greasy. It's also great on color treated hair as my hair color has stayed fresh for longer than ever before since I've started using this shampoo.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Kinda bummed to see the bad reviews on here because this works flawlessly for me. Like many, I had amazing results with the leave-in and decided to try more from the It's a 10 line. I purchased this shampoo & the one with keratin (to use once a week) and it's been fantastic. I colour my hair (generally with no developer) about once every 6 weeks. My hair tends to get a bit dry and lifeless at the ends & this shampoo made my hair so soft and manageable. I haven't used the daily conditioner, but use the hair mask as a conditioner.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I have really thick hair, but it's fine-- with cute curls. But the winters here suck, and coming from a hot country, my hair just can't get used to it. I guess i was also a little curious.

This product.. is the worst thing I have ever put on my hair. The bottle was literally the size of a 'try me' at a salon, and it was 70 dollars with the shampoo and the matching conditioner.

It took my curls out, made my hair greasy at the scalp (My hair.. never, ever gets greasy), while at the same time, frizzy. It says it detangles, but this thing MADE MY HAIR A NEST. My hair is really good at not tangling, but seriously, I couldn't believe it.

My mom wanted to try it out too, and had the same affects, and thats when we decided to throw it out.

on 12/31/2013 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

The Leave-In Miracle conditioner worked, so I tried the shampoo (and the conditioner). It dried my hair terribly, and my hair actually broke off. I kept blaming it on my highlights but realized I had highlights before but never this problem. Reading the reviews of others shows I'm not the only one' I thought it was just me. I won't buy it again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love this shampoo! Makes my hair soft but not limp, gives my volume, keeps my curls all day and makes my hair healthy.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I had such great success with the leave-in, I bought this shampoo & matching conditioner. Sadly, they left my thick, coarse hair feeling stiff and dry. After several days, my hair couldn't take it anymore, so I switched. Because it's so expensive, I feel I have to use it but I will not repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great shampoo. But then again, there are many great shampoos. I feelt great conditioners are hard to find.. but this one is fantastic.

Popular Shampoos