MAc Soft Wave Lipgloss (Uploaded by natuerlich0207maria)

88%

Reviews

fromJeana

Apr/19/2009

Love this gloss!

On me, this a pinky-bronze that has a slight golden sheen to it. It has little tiny bits of reflective blue, pink, and silvery shimmer in it that give a really nice effect (not tacky at all).

It is really gorgeous on and has a wow factor. It is sticky, but it sure lasts a long time on my lips. Does not dry out my lips, feels nice on (minus the times my …

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

Apr/10/2009

This color is simply gorgeous. It has a bit of tiny specs of blue reflects in it and it's a peachy/nude color. This goes great with MAC's What a Do! or Cherish. If you can still find it at your local Mac Counter, i suggest you grab it. I think you can still find it online as well.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

Feb/02/2009

It is a frosty/icy/beige color, so pretty... I really like it alone or with the What a Do lipstick. Definetely my favorite lipglass from this collection. I am kind of picky at getting lipglasses, as i have so many and they last a long time. But this one I had to have.

About reviewer (136 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

fromMerina

Feb/01/2009

So glad I bought this lipglass! I didn't even see it in person and ordered it online. It's the perfect icy beige color on me (NC25). It's so beautiful with a smokey eye look. Get this now! I plan on stocking up.

About reviewer (725 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

Jan/22/2009

Wow -- I am pleasantly surprised by this color. I didn't think it would match my olive skintone because I can see a slight silver tint but this looks really good on and pops nicely. It's a nice peach/bronze metal but not so silvery. I'm sad this is a limited edition but I may consider ordering a few more and pray they dont spoil before I get to use them.

About reviewer (109 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

HairBlack

Jan/19/2009

I agree with the reviewer below the second of me. Similar to First Bloom but Soft Wave has more pinky shimmer in it. Also, my First Bloom lipglasses have also lost their vanilla scent and smells a bit rancid, but supposely not every gloss they make ends up having a scent(?). Gorgeous when paired with What a Do! and I'd imagine it'd be good with gingerroot lipliner. However, if you are …Read more

About reviewer (200 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Jan/17/2009

This color is gorgeous! Very pretty, shimmery, nude, bronzey color. Too bad it's LE --- go out and get this gloss!! Would look wonderful on any skintone!!

About reviewer (119 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Jan/17/2009

This is totally not what I was expecting, but in a good way. The swatches that I saw made this color look much more golden bronze than it is. This gloss is almost identical to First Bloom (LE) lipglass. I loved First Bloom but it went bad fast and smelled horrible (?). Soft Wave is a great shimmery nude with a nice glow on my NC35 skin. It goes on smooth and isn't nearly as sticky as some …Read more

About reviewer (106 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlue

Jan/11/2009

One of the tinted lipglasses from the Brunette part of the BBR collection. WOW! My new HG. This is a tan bronze color with subtle shimmer. Everything you can want in a lipgloss...when applied, it gives that sexy chrome-like but not frosty finish. Not really sticky like some of the lipglasses can be! bought a backup!!

About reviewer (140 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium