e.l.f. Studio Line Eye Primer & Liner Sealer

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

To be honest, I can't find anything that I really liked about this product! The primer stick resembled a stick concealer, and it didn't perform well on my oily lids. It felt really dry when applying it too. The liner sealer was a waste of time, and it just didn't want to work with any of my shadows. This wasn't that expensive, so it really wasn't a huge loss. Just don't bother with this product and buy the regular ELF primer or the Wet n Wild one. Both perform well!

I don't use it as a eyelid primer and I don't use the liner sealer at all. I apply the stick directly to my face, under my eyes, bridge of nose, and any imperfections. Blend, blend, blend and then apply my foundation, etc. PERFECT as concealer, doesn't crease, fade, appear mottled- it's amazing! I literally have been asked by numerous strangers what I use on my skin because it looks like I'm not wearing anything and they want to know my skin care regimine! If you know how to properly blend- it's amazing. No idea why people say it's painful- it's creamy, easy to apply and not painful at all! Packaging looks cheap- but oh well, it replaced my Cle de Peau!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I can only comment on the eye primer side. This is super affordable but the stick is super hard making application a lil rough. Running it across the lid and then smoothing it in is just a recipe for adding to future wrinkles. It doesn't make my eye colors pop but it certainly does a great job at keeping creasing at bay after eight hours of wear. After I'm done with this one I will probably go back to either Urban Decay or NARS for my eye primer needs.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I think this is a decent product! You can probably get something better if you're willing to pay more, but I like this price point, thank you very much.

The primer is okay. I've never used a better one, but I'm not willing to pay much, so... yeah. I'm not certain it makes shadows pop more, but it does make them last longer than they would alone (and I have hooded eyes and extremely oily lids).

I've fallen in love with the liner sealer, though. It's taken me ages, but I finally like it. It probably doesn't make shadows into dark, opaque liners, but I like it for adding a little bit of color along my lashes. I really like to use it along my lower lashes, especially because I don't have much lid space on top (and I like to use what space I do have for regular old liner). It works well with cheap shadows, too--I like to use it with Wet n Wild shadows (I wear a lot of green, so I adore using this and the green from the Comfort Zone palate under my lower lashes. It's my favorite color...).

The primer resembles and feels like a stick concealer. It matches my skin tone perfectly. I have oily lids and although it doesn't make my shadows pop, it does keep it from fading and creasing. I love it and prefer it to the essential primer. Awesome product. The sealer sucked with shadow. It didn't create eyeliner at all. Might try it to seal eyeliners that are prone to smudging and fading. Overall, a great primer. Not my all time fave, but good for days when I'm just running errands, and don't need my eyes to be perfect.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Only can speak for eyeshadow primer side.
The stick is too hard and a bit painful apply, tried warming up product on my fingers but that took long. I prefer UD or my concealer

This does make shadow last though, not as well as others

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I found this item at Dollar Tree the other day and the primer goes on very thick and it's not my favorite, but I love the sealer! I use the sealer on top of my liquid/gel liner and I love it, it makes it stay on all day and gives it an awesome matte finish! For a dollar that is some amazing sealer!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Being a cheaper product and only $2 this is worth the price. If you want something longlasting and doesnt budge, I recommend this product. But after i apply this, the area i place the primer becomes a but flakey, it could be because the primer is a stick, but the stick is dry so any eyeshadow i place ontop is sticking to it. Pretty good product

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

A five star rating for this amazing product! Elf has so much great makeup that often outdoes it's high priced competitors, and this is one of them. This primer was a dollar !!!! You can't beat that , I only wish that it didn't cost ten bucks to ship to Canada but with a large order and sale , it's worth it :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This product is so cool. I bought it and wasnt sure what the liner sealer was, so I read up on it and watched some videos. You use it to set eyeshadow so it acts like an eyeliner! And the base is nice and opaque. I use it all the time