MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Skinfinish in Blonde Degradé

MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Skinfinish in Blonde Degradé

4.5

on 2/8/2012 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this with redhead as this mineralize skinfinish intrigued me as well. There is a lot of hype around redhead, and personally I much prefer blonde! I'm NC20, with dark brown hair/eyes and this color is so pretty on my cheeks-- a nice flush. The redhead is more of a softer pinkish highlighter in my opinion and isn't as versatile. I should have bought backups of blonde! If you can still get ahold of it, go buy it! It is a fantastic mineralize skinfinish!

on 9/19/2009 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Unfortunately this was dropped onto the floor before I paid but only broke into 3 pieces when I got home. This is my most used msf reason being it has good colour pay off. You must learn to use this because you could end up looking very frosty if you aren't light handed. I tried combining the 3 stripes but that made me too frost with low colour payoff. Now I first brush on the darker side for colour. Then one swipe on the lighter side to highlight. It's got no chunky glitter and very smooth to use. Colour is probably pink coral on me.

Popular Blush Products