MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Skinfinish in Blonde Degradé

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Skinfinish in Blonde Degradé

4.6

on 7/2/2012 11:22:00 PM

I love this as a blush/highlight! Not too frosty for a blush. I use the darker half for my blush, and take the lighter half and run it along my cheekbones and forehead. I bought this when it was repromoted. It was quite expensive, but I'd repurchase if it wasn't limited edition.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have Blonde and it is so pretty as a blush! It's shimmery, sheer, and beautiful! It's very natural looking and effortless. I used to be so afraid of shimmery blushes because of my combination/oily skin and now I have realized how much more natural and glowy a shimmery blush makes my complexion look!

My everyday go to blush! A friend gave me this and I love it! It can be sheer or layered, perfect highlighter aswell! Sad that its D/ced.

on 5/30/2010 12:20:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Blonde MSF is super pretty, applies great on the skin, but it fades quickly. I know others had this problem with Blonde, and not with the other BBR MSFs. I always set my face makeup with translucent powder, but no matter what, it fades within a couple hours. Very odd. :/

on 11/1/2009 4:18:00 AM

This is seriously my favorite MSF! I love it soso much, it's not even a close call - Blonde just completely wins. It adds such a lovely light pink glow to my cheeks. Very buildable color; I can use it just to highlight or I can use it alone and it looks perfect. Beautiful and subtle. Wonderful product, most definitely cannot live without it. I should probably buy a million and one backups.

This MSF is a pretty intense shimmery pink. You have to be careful not to lair to much onto your cheeks - it could look too bold and too much pink - like a clown. but eith a light hand you get a nice pop of color and glow.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I purchased the 'redhead' shade from MAC online. Honestly when I first got it, I was a little disappointed because I hoping it would be a little paler overall. However, once I put it on my skin the color looked great and wasn't overpowering for my SUPER pale (NC15 is too dark for me) skin. Great product, but I will say that I think I'm going to use up the golden side first rather than the mauve. FYI - I apply this with my MAC 129 brush. A little pricey, but I feel as if it will last me forever.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I was skeptical about this blush, but after wearing it once, I was sold! The colors are very beautiful and compliment my skin tone perfectly. I use the darker colors for the apples of my cheeks and the lighter colors as a highlight on my cheekbones. It gives me the perfect healthy glow. This should last me for a long time, but I might buy a backup just in case. I love love love it :).

on 3/1/2009 7:03:00 PM

I love this! I am truly addicted to blush and mascara, I admitted my addiction long ago to my loved ones and they have supported me through.
Anyway, I add this as a highlighter over Blushbaby (HG, use more to contour) and it makes my cheeks pop! I thought it would be too pink, but it is great. Now, off to order the Redhead! I told you, it is an addiction....

on 2/9/2009 11:33:00 AM

I love this product, it looks as if it might be too shimmery but it can be applied in quite a subtle way. The pinks suit my NW25 skin, it is a mix of shades of pink and highlighter tones, and can be used to give a light sheen or built up for more colour. Be careful of layering too much as the pigment is fairly strong on the darker pink strips. It is really flattering and it brightens my complexion. Love it!

Popular Blush Products