MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Blonde Degradé

4.5

on 10/21/2010 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I got this in a swap from a very kind swapper and I love this! It's a two in one highlighter and blush. The pictures don't do it justice. If you love light pinks this is a must have! I have auburn color hair, brown eyes and nw30 skintone and it worked great for me.

Compliments galore everytime I wear this! It is simply beautiful and not too glittery. I apply as a blush or use the ligher side as a cheek highlighter. I use #187 brush for natural results or the #116 for a little more color..

on 9/22/2009 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love this very soft blendable pink colors. I use this as blush and eyeshadow wish I would have gotten Brunette as well.

on 9/10/2009 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

MAC's latest skinfinishes have been much less glittery thankfully, and Blonde SF is definitely wonderful in terms of it's silky texture. The color itself on my NC40ish skintone isn't that impressive ... I can only seem to use it as a highlighter or to add shimmer to an otherwise matte blush. Not my most favorite skinfinish by MAC in terms of color, but if you're looking for a beautiful highlighter, this is definitely a good choice, the shimmer is beautiful, soft and delicate.

on 3/30/2009 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is my favorite MSF from this collection. I expected this to be pinky, with bronzy hue and its exactly that. Though its "Blonde" its much darker than Redhead, which is much more sheer and doesn't show up on my skin (NC 30) as a blush, but works as a highlighter instead. But this is a beautiful rose pink, with light bronze with finely milled shimmer. I can't believe I waited this long to get it! It's gorgeous! Would definitely buy again!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have Redhead on the way to me, and I hope I like it as much as this one. I like my blushes to pack a punch, so I layer the darkest two colors over Well Dressed and use the lightest icy pink as a cheekbone highlighter. It's a great combination and shows up well. It looks glowy and polished. I wish these weren't LE!

on 2/16/2009 7:19:00 PM

Ah. My HG :) I have RedHead and am purchasing Brunette. I thought I loved Redhead, but this completely overcompensated. I am a dark brown hair, dark brown eyes girl and this just makes my face look luxurious! I love the hint of pink it leaves, and it's a great highlighter on top of suddle blushes. I would definately repurchase, love having this :) I took a lippie off for the price, but there is alot of product included.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

im new to the msf's and this was my 2nd one. i love pinks so this was a must! its a light pink. i have petticoat and that is more 'rose' in color. they are definitely different. this is more of a true pink. its very smooth and applies wonderfully! i doubt i will get a back up, cuz they seem to be big and will probably come out again before i finish. at least i hope! but if u use this often i would get a back up. i think the prices of msf's went up or something. i alway think the prices are a lil high, but i end up buying it anyways!

I tried the redhead and blond MFS at Macys. Both were very pretty in the store but when I went out into the sunlight I felt that the blond was much too pinkish/silverish for my NC32/medium plus skintone. I do like the texture of the blond MFS. Really nice and smooth. I ended up picking up the redhead MFS (peachy golden color).

I was looking for a warm pink MFS and read rave reviews about petticoat. Every where I looked it was sold out but I happen to find it on the MAC website a couple days ago (had to search for petticoat -- was not listed with the permanent MFS). I received petticoat today and have to say that I like it much more than the blond MFS. It is a true pink without much silver shimmer.

on 1/13/2009 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

"Yummy" is the first word I think of when I think of this product. It's ultra smooth and so easy to apply, almost like butter. The color is a soft pinky shimmer, perfect for a simple every day face. I know when it comes to MSF people complain of glittery chunks, but this product is just the smoothest, softest shimmer. It's gorgeous. I'm an Asian NC25, and it looks glowy and great on my skin! Oh, backup definitely needed.

Popular Blush Products