MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Blonde Degradé

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Blonde Degradé

4.6

on 5/17/2013 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I received Blonde in a swap, and I love it! I am NC15, and it is great for someone with fair skin IMO. I've used it both as a blush and a highlighter. You can use the lightest stripe of pink all the way up to the darkest one in the pan. Or just swirl them all together. I love all of the MSFs so much :)

on 3/4/2012 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm not much of a blush wearer, so i initially got this and Redhead in the 2012 Naturally Collection repromote (sadly they didn't include Brunette) just because they're so beautiful to look at. My skin is fair and neutral with a slight leaning to warm, so i thought Redhead, which is peachy, would be better on me. But Blonde has become my go-to blush... i think it may be my HG!
Each dome of this mineralize powder is not really gradated, but has 4 bars of rather shiny, closely related colors, ranging from light to medium. Blonde is a collection of warm-ish pinks, which i think would work fine on cool-toned skin, as well as warm. The powder can be frosty if applied heavily. I put it along my cheek bone - never the apple of my cheek - and use a light hand to get a lovely pink with a slight shimmery highlight, which looks great with my dewy-finish foundation.
This product is quite versatile. The colors can be, i think are meant to be, swirled together for a complex color. Or use more from one side or the other, or even the middle, for a customized color. Or even use the darker gradient as blush and the lighter one as highlighter.
The powder dome looks pretty big and i don't wear blush every day, so i hope this will last me until MAC decides to repromote it again - at least i sure hope they will, because this blush-highlighter is just gorgeous!

on 5/13/2011 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is one of the best MAC products I own. I love the versatility; I can choose between shimmer or a subtle colour on my cheeks. I can wear this as an eyeshadow, or mix with a little Vaseline to create a new lip colour. I love the delicate pink flush of colour, and now that I've gone blonde again it works really well with my complexion. Shame it's been discontinued; I can only hope MAC repromote this in another collection sometime.

on 11/28/2010 4:29:00 PM

By far my favorite MSF.
I have light, warm toned skin, and surprisingly, this looks awesome as a blush or highlight. I found it at a CCO after passing it up when it came out with BBR collection, and I'm so glad I did! It's one of the gradient MSFs, but the stripes aren't too much different in color. Each one gives a light rosy pink color. I like this one because it can be used as a blush or highlight, and it's not glitter city like some of them tend to be.

Love it!

on 10/21/2010 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I got this in a swap from a very kind swapper and I love this! It's a two in one highlighter and blush. The pictures don't do it justice. If you love light pinks this is a must have! I have auburn color hair, brown eyes and nw30 skintone and it worked great for me.

on 5/30/2010 12:20:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Blonde MSF is super pretty, applies great on the skin, but it fades quickly. I know others had this problem with Blonde, and not with the other BBR MSFs. I always set my face makeup with translucent powder, but no matter what, it fades within a couple hours. Very odd. :/

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This stuff is beautiful! I have it in "Blonde" and it goes so great with my blonde hair and light skin. I wear mineral foundation, and when I put this on over it, my cheeks and temples and this amazing pinky glow. Soo pretty. It also doesn;t make you break out, or look shiny. I also like how the colors go from light to dark, so you can adjust you shade.

on 11/1/2009 4:18:00 AM

This is seriously my favorite MSF! I love it soso much, it's not even a close call - Blonde just completely wins. It adds such a lovely light pink glow to my cheeks. Very buildable color; I can use it just to highlight or I can use it alone and it looks perfect. Beautiful and subtle. Wonderful product, most definitely cannot live without it. I should probably buy a million and one backups.

on 9/26/2009 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love love love love love this MSF. It's my favourite out of the ones I've tried. I'm NW20 and brunette. I love that it's a degrade - I use the dark end as a blush and the light end to sweep over my cheekbones. I usually use the 188 to apply it. It gives the prettiest colour and makes my skin look alive. It's not glittery at all and looks very natural. I get so many compliments when I wear it. It's a keeper

on 8/25/2009 11:31:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I use this MSF a lot more often than I thought I would! I just love it! I like the degrade factor, so I can choose my shade lighter or deeper, and when I use the deeper shades as a blush Ill use the lightest shade as a highlight.. just love love love it! The perfect everyday "glowy" pink with no glitter! I bought this one and the Redhead MSF from the collection and I prefer this one just a little (and Im a redhead!) =) Im NC15ish and this is the perfect pink glowy blush for me. I apply it with the Essence of Beauty blush brush.

Popular Blush Products