MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Skinfinish in Blonde Degradé

MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Skinfinish in Blonde Degradé

4.4

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Very pretty cool pink MSF. I am fair/cool and find many blushes look too dark and harsh on me. This MSF fits the bill and gives me a soft, pale pink flush of color. I do like a bit of shimmer/highlight which Blonde has in spades so I am careful not to overdo it. I found this gem on ebay from a reputable seller after unsuccessfully searching discount cosmetic outlets online.

on 9/22/2009 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love this very soft blendable pink colors. I use this as blush and eyeshadow wish I would have gotten Brunette as well.

on 9/19/2009 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Unfortunately this was dropped onto the floor before I paid but only broke into 3 pieces when I got home. This is my most used msf reason being it has good colour pay off. You must learn to use this because you could end up looking very frosty if you aren't light handed. I tried combining the 3 stripes but that made me too frost with low colour payoff. Now I first brush on the darker side for colour. Then one swipe on the lighter side to highlight. It's got no chunky glitter and very smooth to use. Colour is probably pink coral on me.

on 5/20/2009 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I had no idea that I'd like this MSF as much as I did. A MA used it on me during a makeover with purple shadows, and I just fell in love. I love the degrad idea, because it allows me to control how much pink I want to use in my looks. I like to think that this is the only pink cheek product I'll ever need.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I was skeptical about this blush, but after wearing it once, I was sold! The colors are very beautiful and compliment my skin tone perfectly. I use the darker colors for the apples of my cheeks and the lighter colors as a highlight on my cheekbones. It gives me the perfect healthy glow. This should last me for a long time, but I might buy a backup just in case. I love love love it :).

on 1/13/2009 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

"Yummy" is the first word I think of when I think of this product. It's ultra smooth and so easy to apply, almost like butter. The color is a soft pinky shimmer, perfect for a simple every day face. I know when it comes to MSF people complain of glittery chunks, but this product is just the smoothest, softest shimmer. It's gorgeous. I'm an Asian NC25, and it looks glowy and great on my skin! Oh, backup definitely needed.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I just wanted to let the darker girls know that this is an awesome color. It's a very, very pinky color - lighter than Light Flush MSF and a tad (just a touch) darker than Porecelian Pink with a visible metallic (not glittery, not shimmery) sheen. It is much, much softer than past generations of MSFs and they (the 3 new ones) apply more evenly than others released before. I've tried these with a ton brushes and for this new generation, I'd recommend the EcoTools large powder brush as it picks up enough color for perfect application. These new ones won't look as good using a #129, nor the #187/188 - trust me. This is a great everyday color for ALL skintones.

Popular Blush Products