MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Skinfinish in Blonde Degradé

Filtered by skin type : Combination
MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Skinfinish in Blonde Degradé

4.6

On my NC20 (yellow undertones) skin, MAC Blonde MSF shows up as a wonderful warm, shimmery pink. I use the darker gradient as a blush and the lighter gradient as a highlight. The combination creates the sweetest, glowy flush for me. Yes, it can be a little glittery because of all the shimmers, so I definitely recommend you steer clear of this if you have any fine lines, wrinkles, or enlarged pores. I also don't recommend you putting this on the apples of your cheeks - just sweep it along your cheekbones toward your temples and you should be fine.

The only downside to this blush for me is that it does not last very long on my combination skin (oily t-zone, dry cheeks) skin. I can maybe get 5-6 hours of wear with it but no more than that. And reapplication is a concern since it'll just add more shimmer particles onto my face. Other than that, this is my go-to blush for a glowy, everyday look. Not perfect for a whole work day, but perfect for errands or just going out to brunch. This blush will be absolutely lovely in the springtime and summertime.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have Blonde and it is so pretty as a blush! It's shimmery, sheer, and beautiful! It's very natural looking and effortless. I used to be so afraid of shimmery blushes because of my combination/oily skin and now I have realized how much more natural and glowy a shimmery blush makes my complexion look!

on 1/13/2012 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

works as a gorgeous blush & highlighter in one on my nc40 skin. i thought it would have been too icy but it looks like a rosy light pink on. snagged this from the naturally collection and it was the last one at that store so very happy i got it! im in love with it - probably my new favourite msf (more than perfect topping, petticoat and redhead)
*edit*-just came back to rave...perfect pink glow! i literally can't stop staring at myself when i wear this. Fave at the moment, wish I bought a back-up

My everyday go to blush! A friend gave me this and I love it! It can be sheer or layered, perfect highlighter aswell! Sad that its D/ced.

on 11/28/2010 4:29:00 PM

By far my favorite MSF.
I have light, warm toned skin, and surprisingly, this looks awesome as a blush or highlight. I found it at a CCO after passing it up when it came out with BBR collection, and I'm so glad I did! It's one of the gradient MSFs, but the stripes aren't too much different in color. Each one gives a light rosy pink color. I like this one because it can be used as a blush or highlight, and it's not glitter city like some of them tend to be.

Love it!

on 10/21/2010 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I got this in a swap from a very kind swapper and I love this! It's a two in one highlighter and blush. The pictures don't do it justice. If you love light pinks this is a must have! I have auburn color hair, brown eyes and nw30 skintone and it worked great for me.

I love blonde msf! It is my first mineralized skinfinish and it is so pretty! I have fair sking and I use the darker side first and then go over it with the lighter side and it gives me the prettiest pink flush. I found this at my cco and i'm so glad I picked it up.

on 5/30/2010 12:20:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Blonde MSF is super pretty, applies great on the skin, but it fades quickly. I know others had this problem with Blonde, and not with the other BBR MSFs. I always set my face makeup with translucent powder, but no matter what, it fades within a couple hours. Very odd. :/

Compliments galore everytime I wear this! It is simply beautiful and not too glittery. I apply as a blush or use the ligher side as a cheek highlighter. I use #187 brush for natural results or the #116 for a little more color..

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This stuff is beautiful! I have it in "Blonde" and it goes so great with my blonde hair and light skin. I wear mineral foundation, and when I put this on over it, my cheeks and temples and this amazing pinky glow. Soo pretty. It also doesn;t make you break out, or look shiny. I also like how the colors go from light to dark, so you can adjust you shade.

Popular Blush Products