MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Blonde Degradé

Filtered by skin type : Dry
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Blonde Degradé

4.9

on 7/2/2012 11:22:00 PM

I love this as a blush/highlight! Not too frosty for a blush. I use the darker half for my blush, and take the lighter half and run it along my cheekbones and forehead. I bought this when it was repromoted. It was quite expensive, but I'd repurchase if it wasn't limited edition.

on 3/4/2012 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm not much of a blush wearer, so i initially got this and Redhead in the 2012 Naturally Collection repromote (sadly they didn't include Brunette) just because they're so beautiful to look at. My skin is fair and neutral with a slight leaning to warm, so i thought Redhead, which is peachy, would be better on me. But Blonde has become my go-to blush... i think it may be my HG!
Each dome of this mineralize powder is not really gradated, but has 4 bars of rather shiny, closely related colors, ranging from light to medium. Blonde is a collection of warm-ish pinks, which i think would work fine on cool-toned skin, as well as warm. The powder can be frosty if applied heavily. I put it along my cheek bone - never the apple of my cheek - and use a light hand to get a lovely pink with a slight shimmery highlight, which looks great with my dewy-finish foundation.
This product is quite versatile. The colors can be, i think are meant to be, swirled together for a complex color. Or use more from one side or the other, or even the middle, for a customized color. Or even use the darker gradient as blush and the lighter one as highlighter.
The powder dome looks pretty big and i don't wear blush every day, so i hope this will last me until MAC decides to repromote it again - at least i sure hope they will, because this blush-highlighter is just gorgeous!

on 3/3/2012 7:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a gorgeous skinfinish highligher/blush. It has a gorgeous shimmer to it, I wouldn't suggest using too much of it as it can be too shimmery/shiny looking. This was about 25 (approx) in Ireland. This would be great with a tan, would highly recommend!

on 2/8/2012 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this with redhead as this mineralize skinfinish intrigued me as well. There is a lot of hype around redhead, and personally I much prefer blonde! I'm NC20, with dark brown hair/eyes and this color is so pretty on my cheeks-- a nice flush. The redhead is more of a softer pinkish highlighter in my opinion and isn't as versatile. I should have bought backups of blonde! If you can still get ahold of it, go buy it! It is a fantastic mineralize skinfinish!

on 5/13/2011 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is one of the best MAC products I own. I love the versatility; I can choose between shimmer or a subtle colour on my cheeks. I can wear this as an eyeshadow, or mix with a little Vaseline to create a new lip colour. I love the delicate pink flush of colour, and now that I've gone blonde again it works really well with my complexion. Shame it's been discontinued; I can only hope MAC repromote this in another collection sometime.

OK, so I use this product alot differently than most people i guess, i use this as a highliter or with a really light hand as an all over face powder. As an all over powder it gives me the perfect rosy, dewey glow. And at night i spray a little fix+ on my brush and use it as a highliter and even put a little on my collar bones and chest. Just a beautiful multiuse product that im glad i picked up

on 2/2/2009 5:48:00 PM

This product is perfect for PPP's, and great for winter! It's also my favorite MSF of the three I own (Soft and Gentle and Petticoat being the other two) because it's a muted shade, and not in any way glittery or unnatural. On me (NC/W 10 or lighter, hazel eyes, light brown hair), it creates a perfect pale pinkish-rosy flush with slight shimmer (and even when I'm just dusting over the lightest section). I use my 188 brush for a perfect application. It's a super product because it's like blush and highlighter combined! It will also be perfect for spring and softer makeup, but for now it works with both my "natural" looks and also as a complement to strong lips (e.g. Laura Mercier Lip Velvet in Cassis). I'm sorry that this is LE, but the pan is large and should last a long time! I got it for $28.00 at Nordstrom. Highly recommend!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love how soft it is. The whole, gradation thing is alright. But I like the veiny MSFs more. There isnt really a big difference from the "dark" and "light" color.

It is a nice blush on my pale skin, a darker skintone would prob like this more as a highlight.

Popular Blush Products