MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Blonde Degradé

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Blonde Degradé

4.6

on 3/3/2012 7:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a gorgeous skinfinish highligher/blush. It has a gorgeous shimmer to it, I wouldn't suggest using too much of it as it can be too shimmery/shiny looking. This was about 25 (approx) in Ireland. This would be great with a tan, would highly recommend!

On my NC20 (yellow undertones) skin, MAC Blonde MSF shows up as a wonderful warm, shimmery pink. I use the darker gradient as a blush and the lighter gradient as a highlight. The combination creates the sweetest, glowy flush for me. Yes, it can be a little glittery because of all the shimmers, so I definitely recommend you steer clear of this if you have any fine lines, wrinkles, or enlarged pores. I also don't recommend you putting this on the apples of your cheeks - just sweep it along your cheekbones toward your temples and you should be fine.

The only downside to this blush for me is that it does not last very long on my combination skin (oily t-zone, dry cheeks) skin. I can maybe get 5-6 hours of wear with it but no more than that. And reapplication is a concern since it'll just add more shimmer particles onto my face. Other than that, this is my go-to blush for a glowy, everyday look. Not perfect for a whole work day, but perfect for errands or just going out to brunch. This blush will be absolutely lovely in the springtime and summertime.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have Blonde and it is so pretty as a blush! It's shimmery, sheer, and beautiful! It's very natural looking and effortless. I used to be so afraid of shimmery blushes because of my combination/oily skin and now I have realized how much more natural and glowy a shimmery blush makes my complexion look!

on 1/13/2012 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

works as a gorgeous blush & highlighter in one on my nc40 skin. i thought it would have been too icy but it looks like a rosy light pink on. snagged this from the naturally collection and it was the last one at that store so very happy i got it! im in love with it - probably my new favourite msf (more than perfect topping, petticoat and redhead)
*edit*-just came back to rave...perfect pink glow! i literally can't stop staring at myself when i wear this. Fave at the moment, wish I bought a back-up

OK, so I use this product alot differently than most people i guess, i use this as a highliter or with a really light hand as an all over face powder. As an all over powder it gives me the perfect rosy, dewey glow. And at night i spray a little fix+ on my brush and use it as a highliter and even put a little on my collar bones and chest. Just a beautiful multiuse product that im glad i picked up

on 10/21/2010 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I got this in a swap from a very kind swapper and I love this! It's a two in one highlighter and blush. The pictures don't do it justice. If you love light pinks this is a must have! I have auburn color hair, brown eyes and nw30 skintone and it worked great for me.

on 11/1/2009 4:18:00 AM

This is seriously my favorite MSF! I love it soso much, it's not even a close call - Blonde just completely wins. It adds such a lovely light pink glow to my cheeks. Very buildable color; I can use it just to highlight or I can use it alone and it looks perfect. Beautiful and subtle. Wonderful product, most definitely cannot live without it. I should probably buy a million and one backups.

I am lighter than NW15 and neutral-toned. I wear Carmindy by Sally Hansen foundation in Porcelain and Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet + foundation in #15 Alabaster. I picked up Blonde MSF at the CCO recently after initially passing it up when it was first released in January 2009 with the Blonde Brunette Redhead collection. After hearing so many raves about it over the next couple months I came to regret that decision and I was happy when I found it at the CCO. Ever since I bought it, it has become my new favorite face highlighter. I love to pair it with a pink blush (MAC Pink Swoon, Benefit Dandelion, etc). I apply it with the MAC 165 brush to the tops of my cheekbones and to the cupid's bow of my upper lip. It leaves a beautiful, subtle pink glow. Blonde is not as shimmery and glittery as some other recent MSFs have been. The MSF is one of the gradient ones, although there isn't much of a difference between each stripe of color. The product is a little too light to be used as a blush. I love this MSF and would definitely recommend it to those with cool to neutral-toned light skin. I would repurchase if I ever needed too. MSFs retail for $27.

This MSF is a pretty intense shimmery pink. You have to be careful not to lair to much onto your cheeks - it could look too bold and too much pink - like a clown. but eith a light hand you get a nice pop of color and glow.

on 9/18/2009 11:23:00 PM

Love this as a highlighter. It's is beautiful pink degrade from the BlondeBrunetteRedhead collection. Has 4 stripes of color, works well over a blush to highlight the cheekbones. Buttery smooth texture and applies easily! Will repurchase!

Popular Blush Products