MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Skinfinish in Blonde Degradé

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Skinfinish in Blonde Degradé

4.7

on 7/2/2012 11:22:00 PM

I love this as a blush/highlight! Not too frosty for a blush. I use the darker half for my blush, and take the lighter half and run it along my cheekbones and forehead. I bought this when it was repromoted. It was quite expensive, but I'd repurchase if it wasn't limited edition.

on 11/28/2010 4:29:00 PM

By far my favorite MSF.
I have light, warm toned skin, and surprisingly, this looks awesome as a blush or highlight. I found it at a CCO after passing it up when it came out with BBR collection, and I'm so glad I did! It's one of the gradient MSFs, but the stripes aren't too much different in color. Each one gives a light rosy pink color. I like this one because it can be used as a blush or highlight, and it's not glitter city like some of them tend to be.

Love it!

on 5/30/2010 12:20:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Blonde MSF is super pretty, applies great on the skin, but it fades quickly. I know others had this problem with Blonde, and not with the other BBR MSFs. I always set my face makeup with translucent powder, but no matter what, it fades within a couple hours. Very odd. :/

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This stuff is beautiful! I have it in "Blonde" and it goes so great with my blonde hair and light skin. I wear mineral foundation, and when I put this on over it, my cheeks and temples and this amazing pinky glow. Soo pretty. It also doesn;t make you break out, or look shiny. I also like how the colors go from light to dark, so you can adjust you shade.

I'm really happy with this product.
It gives a nice subtle glow without being too full on shimmer.
Really gorgous colour, i love how it goes from salmon to baby pink!
I would recommend as they last such a long time!

on 2/9/2009 10:46:00 AM

love love love...great blush and highlighter...you just have to be careful that u dont put on to much since its pretty pink...

Popular Blush Products