Lancome Eau Micellaire Douceur - Express Cleansing Water for Face, Eyes, Lips

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Lancome Eau Micellaire Douceur - Express Cleansing Water for Face, Eyes, Lips

Aqua, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Poloxamer 184, Dihydrocholeth-30, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Benzyl Salicylate, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium Edta, Rosa Gallica Extract, Parfum.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I think I've used this long enough to write a review.

This is not my cleanser or anything but I use it on lay days to wipe dirt away from my face if I don't want to cleanse.

Also great for summertime because I find it cooling/refreshing so I like to go over my face with this on a cottonpad.

Also great at taking makeup off. Nothing too heavy duty like water proof mascara but the basic foundation/lipstick/etc.

But ahhh, the price! Too much! I don't want to buy ill probably repurchase it (which will be soon because im 75% of the way through my bottle) because it serves so many good purposes :( will be constantly on the look out for cheaper dupes though!!!!

on 4/28/2012 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Ive not actually purchased this but ive used it enough at Sephora, Nordstrom and Macys to know that it works.
It has a better package than the CD one, and smells slightly nicer. The lancome doesn not have a strong smell, i cant describe it really but it is pleasant and shouldnt irritate.
effectively removes all eye make up and foundation, as well as lip gloss or lip stick that i have on at the time. You dont need to rub hard, but i do find that you have to use at lest 2-3 cotton rounds to remove everything (this is when i am wearing heavy make up. of course if you arent wearing heavy foundation and just eye make up, you wouldnt use as much). it feel so gentle, like you are actually rubbing your face with just water. the feel afterwards reminds me of when i use Avene thermal Water spray on my face after ive washed my face, so soft and hydrated. there is no oily residue left on my skin either.
200ml bottle for $37. i will be buying it soon because i dont want to wash my face with a cleanser in the morning, i just want to wipe it with a water, tone and then moisturise.
im not sure how this would go for causing break outs because i havent used it on a daily basis to know if it irritates or not.

on 12/6/2011 3:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

HG CLEANSING TONER FOREVAH. This product has worked wonders on my skin for the past three weeks. 3 pumps + 1 cotton pad = refreshing and improving skin. Smells absolutely divine and perfect for sensitive skin. Always and forever will be a part of my skin regime. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!