Lancôme Eau Micellaire Douceur - Express Cleansing Water for Face, Eyes, Lips

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Lancôme Eau Micellaire Douceur - Express Cleansing Water for Face, Eyes, Lips

3.0

Aqua, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Poloxamer 184, Dihydrocholeth-30, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Benzyl Salicylate, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium Edta, Rosa Gallica Extract, Parfum.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I thought this smelled strongly of alcohol and was really harsh. I don't have any major beef with alcohol like it's Satan's sperm or something but this is not what I expect of a micellar water which is something I expect to be extremely soothing. This was not. This is a toner that Lancome just threw the name micellar water name on and left out their usual dyes and perfumes, which is a step forward but still....I am returning this.

on 11/23/2012 5:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I must be allergic to one of the ingredients in this cleanser as it left my skin soooo red, hot and irritated after 1 use! I do have sensitive skin though. Needless to say I won't be using this again.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this product and always keep some around. I use it to supplement my regular routine. For example I use it after cleansing instead of a toner to remove any excess make up. It leaves my skin really soft and really clean and it helps my moisturiser to absorb. Plus I really like the smell.

I also love this product for travelling because it replaces the need for a separate cleanser, make up remover and toner.

I should also mention that I have sensitive skin and am often allergic to products but I have had no problems with this one, in fact I find it quite soothing. I'm definitely going to keep buying it. I only use two pumps to a cotton pad for my whole face, I think its important to hold the pad down for a bit to soften makeup and then wipe.