Lancôme Eau Micellaire Douceur - Express Cleansing Water for Face, Eyes, Lips

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Lancôme Eau Micellaire Douceur - Express Cleansing Water for Face, Eyes, Lips

4.3

Aqua, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Poloxamer 184, Dihydrocholeth-30, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Benzyl Salicylate, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium Edta, Rosa Gallica Extract, Parfum.

on 9/28/2014 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

The BEST! Not to sound like a broken record ... but working in cosmetics we see/experience almost all of the products and Lancome clearly leads the way! If you are too tired to do a proper cleansing or are in a rush or camping or traveling then this is your go to product for removal and cleansing!

on 5/11/2013 1:57:00 PM

this is a very good make up remover, i have bought this 3 times now and like it a lot. It takes all make up off, does not irritate skin and smells amazing. Yes i will buy it again, it is expensive but worth it.

on 3/27/2013 10:44:00 AM

love this product. I use it as a toner in the morning and sometimes at night to take off any left over eye makeup that my cleanser missed.
I used to use witch hazel products and that irritated my skin. This does not irritate my skin. Just need 2 pumps.

on 2/16/2013 10:29:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've had my large bottle (400 ml) since 2010 & have used only 1/4 of it. It cleans well enough I supposed, but somehow I don't really like it. Could be because I don't feel cleansing waters clean all that well, especially if you use mineral sunblocks. Personal preferences aside, this is a refreshing cleanser, easy to use as you just need to dispense a sufficient amount on cotton wool & wipe off your makeup etc. Removes makeup well. Skin is not left dry/taut. No allergic reaction. Great for all skin types, as long as there's no allergies. It's actually also a toner, so it's a convenient 2-in-1, especially when travelling. However, I follow up with Lancome's Blanc Expert cleansing foam. I don't use heavy makeup, this 2nd step is not really necessary, but I don't like the "after feel" of the Cleansing Water, so I wash with the foam.

on 11/23/2012 5:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I must be allergic to one of the ingredients in this cleanser as it left my skin soooo red, hot and irritated after 1 use! I do have sensitive skin though. Needless to say I won't be using this again.

on 11/10/2012 11:53:00 AM

I adore this product...definitely my favorite cleanser. I love the fact that its a water and not a milk or cream so doesn't clog the pores. It's quite expensive but it lasts a long time. i buy the 400ml and it lasts 5-6 months. Removes all make-up, not matter how heavy. Perfect!
I've written a blog post on this product too if you need more info .. http://hayleypurplerain.blogspot.com/2012/11/lancome-eau-micellaire-douceur.html

on 1/11/2012 3:32:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

A bit pricy but soooo nice. I prefer this to bioderma. Lancome's is so hydrating and refreshing. The scent does not bother me. I find this removes makeup so much better. I also love that it has a pump and closes securely. I am not worried about travelling with this whereas with bioderma I was always worried it would leak (it did on one occasion).

on 3/29/2011 12:04:00 PM

This is a great 'perk me up' in the mornings as it's gentle yet refreshing. 3 pumps on 1 cottonpad is enough to give my face a thorough cleansing after a good night's sleep. At the moment I only use mac pro longwear concealer but I still find that this cleansing water struggles to remove it without using too much product and I am not willing to repurchase all the time. Therefore I only use this in the mornings and instead I use Baume clat or Purity organic skincare's conditioning cleansing lotion in the evenings followed by a toner.

This is a good cleanser, not a makeup remover, but I only give this 3 lippiesbe cause I often find that the pump pumps out foam instead of water even though I don't shake the bottle.

on 11/8/2010 1:46:00 AM

I start using this cleanser since college time. I can;t remember how many bottles i finished, but always repurchase it. It save my time and money to remove all the makeup and sunblock.

on 6/8/2010 9:47:00 PM

I have a combo skin and been using various cleansers, till found this one! Bit pricey, but I dont need 2 buy 2 cleansers anymore! Does the perfect job for both the face and eyes! Finally a product that makes the end of the day pleasant, not sticky and hydrating. Bought my 3rd bottle and dont want to go back to anything i used before.