Lancôme Eau Micellaire Douceur - Express Cleansing Water for Face, Eyes, Lips

Lancôme Eau Micellaire Douceur - Express Cleansing Water for Face, Eyes, Lips

4.3

Aqua, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Poloxamer 184, Dihydrocholeth-30, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Benzyl Salicylate, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium Edta, Rosa Gallica Extract, Parfum.

on 8/27/2015 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great product to refresh your face in the morning, Clean your skin and remove the make up very well. A woman told me her daughter had a face painting and couldn't remove it. The girl was crying with something black on her face. Then someone got it and right away removed the whole paint. It's really nice. I use it before sleep and in the morning, especially when I am sleepy and need to work. So refreshes my face...

on 7/4/2015 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I was so skeptical of this product initially, but I really love it. It basically works like a face wipe, but 10x better. It removes makeup and any other residue or impurities from the surface of skin without stripping moisture. For a split second when I apply it, it smells and feels like alcohol and I think it's going to burn, but it never does. It's very gentle. My skin is very sensitive, very dry, and prone to breakouts, but I haven't had any problems with this product. I use it alone on days when I'm not wearing makeup, then on days when I'm wearing a full face, I use an oil cleanser, then the Micellar water and an eye makeup remover. I always follow with a heavy moisturizer like CeraVe cream. This is the best my skin has looked in years.

on 9/28/2014 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

The BEST! Not to sound like a broken record ... but working in cosmetics we see/experience almost all of the products and Lancome clearly leads the way! If you are too tired to do a proper cleansing or are in a rush or camping or traveling then this is your go to product for removal and cleansing!

on 5/11/2013 1:57:00 PM

this is a very good make up remover, i have bought this 3 times now and like it a lot. It takes all make up off, does not irritate skin and smells amazing. Yes i will buy it again, it is expensive but worth it.

on 3/27/2013 10:44:00 AM

love this product. I use it as a toner in the morning and sometimes at night to take off any left over eye makeup that my cleanser missed.
I used to use witch hazel products and that irritated my skin. This does not irritate my skin. Just need 2 pumps.

on 11/10/2012 11:53:00 AM

I adore this product...definitely my favorite cleanser. I love the fact that its a water and not a milk or cream so doesn't clog the pores. It's quite expensive but it lasts a long time. i buy the 400ml and it lasts 5-6 months. Removes all make-up, not matter how heavy. Perfect!
I've written a blog post on this product too if you need more info .. http://hayleypurplerain.blogspot.com/2012/11/lancome-eau-micellaire-douceur.html

on 7/20/2012 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hm. It's alright, but I think the Avene one is better. If I use this in the morning, my skin is greasy by 17:00 so I suspect it strips my skin of its oils a little and oil glands go into overdrive.

Edit 22 December 2012: OK, I changed my mind. This stuff is great. Very mild but effective and it smells lovely, plus the big bottle lasted me forever even when I used it twice a day. This actually makes my makeup and all the grime slide off even more easily than the Avene one and price wise there is not really a big difference, also this is more readily available, so I'm sold. Just repurchased today.

on 7/7/2012 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I was using this for over 5 years. I love how it smells. It removes the makeup very well. I really love it. But I find it quite expensive. Recently I discovered that Vichy has a similar to this with half the money and double the size. Don't really know if I repurchase this again, I guess time will tell...

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I think I've used this long enough to write a review.

This is not my cleanser or anything but I use it on lay days to wipe dirt away from my face if I don't want to cleanse.

Also great for summertime because I find it cooling/refreshing so I like to go over my face with this on a cottonpad.

Also great at taking makeup off. Nothing too heavy duty like water proof mascara but the basic foundation/lipstick/etc.

But ahhh, the price! Too much! I don't want to buy ill probably repurchase it (which will be soon because im 75% of the way through my bottle) because it serves so many good purposes :( will be constantly on the look out for cheaper dupes though!!!!

on 4/28/2012 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Ive not actually purchased this but ive used it enough at Sephora, Nordstrom and Macys to know that it works.
It has a better package than the CD one, and smells slightly nicer. The lancome doesn not have a strong smell, i cant describe it really but it is pleasant and shouldnt irritate.
effectively removes all eye make up and foundation, as well as lip gloss or lip stick that i have on at the time. You dont need to rub hard, but i do find that you have to use at lest 2-3 cotton rounds to remove everything (this is when i am wearing heavy make up. of course if you arent wearing heavy foundation and just eye make up, you wouldnt use as much). it feel so gentle, like you are actually rubbing your face with just water. the feel afterwards reminds me of when i use Avene thermal Water spray on my face after ive washed my face, so soft and hydrated. there is no oily residue left on my skin either.
200ml bottle for $37. i will be buying it soon because i dont want to wash my face with a cleanser in the morning, i just want to wipe it with a water, tone and then moisturise.
im not sure how this would go for causing break outs because i havent used it on a daily basis to know if it irritates or not.