Lancôme Eau Micellaire Douceur - Express Cleansing Water for Face, Eyes, Lips

Lancôme Eau Micellaire Douceur - Express Cleansing Water for Face, Eyes, Lips

4.3

Aqua, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Poloxamer 184, Dihydrocholeth-30, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Benzyl Salicylate, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium Edta, Rosa Gallica Extract, Parfum.

on 3/30/2014 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

It's easy to use, quite efficient at removing m/u, but the (unpleasant) fragrance (I guess) irritates my skin terribly. It took a week to heal from the redness, itching and flakes that followed.

Not recommended for sensitive skin. I use Bioderma Craline without any problems.

on 11/23/2012 5:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I must be allergic to one of the ingredients in this cleanser as it left my skin soooo red, hot and irritated after 1 use! I do have sensitive skin though. Needless to say I won't be using this again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I have sensitive skin and this stings me, especially around my eyes, lips and corners of the nose. It is expensive and does NOT last a long time. Am not comfortable with the ethics of shipping huge expensive bottles of (mosty) water around the globe just for the pleasure of cleaning my face. Oh, and the "moisture" you're all feeling is just supercheap glycerine, around 10c worth. There is barely a drop of rosewater in it if you read the ingredients list. Sorry to be a downer - I love their makeup though!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I thought this smelled strongly of alcohol and was really harsh. I don't have any major beef with alcohol like it's Satan's sperm or something but this is not what I expect of a micellar water which is something I expect to be extremely soothing. This was not. This is a toner that Lancome just threw the name micellar water name on and left out their usual dyes and perfumes, which is a step forward but still....I am returning this.

I love it.
I use my clarins eye makeup remover first and then i use this to clean the residue and the oils leftover from the clarins.
it is very gentle around the eye areas.
Love it, but wont repurchase it because i can get another gentle remover for a better price.

on 2/16/2013 10:29:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've had my large bottle (400 ml) since 2010 & have used only 1/4 of it. It cleans well enough I supposed, but somehow I don't really like it. Could be because I don't feel cleansing waters clean all that well, especially if you use mineral sunblocks. Personal preferences aside, this is a refreshing cleanser, easy to use as you just need to dispense a sufficient amount on cotton wool & wipe off your makeup etc. Removes makeup well. Skin is not left dry/taut. No allergic reaction. Great for all skin types, as long as there's no allergies. It's actually also a toner, so it's a convenient 2-in-1, especially when travelling. However, I follow up with Lancome's Blanc Expert cleansing foam. I don't use heavy makeup, this 2nd step is not really necessary, but I don't like the "after feel" of the Cleansing Water, so I wash with the foam.

on 3/29/2011 12:04:00 PM

This is a great 'perk me up' in the mornings as it's gentle yet refreshing. 3 pumps on 1 cottonpad is enough to give my face a thorough cleansing after a good night's sleep. At the moment I only use mac pro longwear concealer but I still find that this cleansing water struggles to remove it without using too much product and I am not willing to repurchase all the time. Therefore I only use this in the mornings and instead I use Baume clat or Purity organic skincare's conditioning cleansing lotion in the evenings followed by a toner.

This is a good cleanser, not a makeup remover, but I only give this 3 lippiesbe cause I often find that the pump pumps out foam instead of water even though I don't shake the bottle.

on 2/22/2011 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ingredients List at the bottom.
Before I started using this cleanser, I was using the Laneige Refiner for a year. It was nice and it didn't break me out, but when I ran out of it, I wanted to buy a product that I didn't have to drive 40 miles away for or from online. I wanted something readily accessible.
The first couple I tried were from Shiseido. After a few uses, I started getting small bumps on my face (maybe small pimples) that were very inflamed/swollen and red. I figured Shiseido was the culprit and I was right, because after a couple of days of not using it, the bumps went away.
Next, I opted for Lancome. I have been using a Lancome moisturizer for about 8 months now and it hasn't caused me to break out so I decided maybe other Lancome skincare products (with the exception of the bifacil) would work for me as well. Here are my thoughts about this cleansing water...

PROS:
- First, the container is very pretty. I'm a sucker for nice packages.
- 2 pumps is more than enough for the whole face! So don't waste it by pumping 2 or 3 thinking it's not enough because it is. One bottle will definitely last a very long time.
- Gets rid of excess makeup that were not removed from washing.
- Gentle yet thorough cleansing water that did not cause my skin to react in a bad way.
- I believe this helped make my skin supple and ready for moisturizer.
- In the mornings, this helped my skin feel nice and smooth, and clear from redness. It gives me that "cold" feeling, which I like, because it makes me think that my skin is clean and fresh.
- I don't have to purchase this online or drive 5 cities away for. It is readily accessible from any counter of my choosing, be it macy's, nordstrom, and even sephora.
- won't irritate your eye area

CONS:
- It has a smell that some people may not agree on. I don't find it flowery or sweet, and it kindof bothered me at first. So if you're picky with scent, you might want to sniff this one first before purchasing it.
- the pump is a little weird.
- The price is a little hefty but compared to my Laneige, it's almost normal for me. But wait for the GWP time that way you can get free extras!

All in all, I really like this. I would definitely repurchase. =))

INGREDIENTS:
Aqua/water, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Poloxamer 184, Dihydrocholeth-30, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Benzyl Salicylate, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium EDTA, Rosa Gallica Extract/Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Parfum/Fragrance

on 11/8/2010 1:46:00 AM

I start using this cleanser since college time. I can;t remember how many bottles i finished, but always repurchase it. It save my time and money to remove all the makeup and sunblock.

on 8/27/2015 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great product to refresh your face in the morning, Clean your skin and remove the make up very well. A woman told me her daughter had a face painting and couldn't remove it. The girl was crying with something black on her face. Then someone got it and right away removed the whole paint. It's really nice. I use it before sleep and in the morning, especially when I am sleepy and need to work. So refreshes my face...