Lancome Eau Micellaire Douceur - Express Cleansing Water for Face, Eyes, Lips

Lancome Eau Micellaire Douceur - Express Cleansing Water for Face, Eyes, Lips

4.3

Aqua, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Poloxamer 184, Dihydrocholeth-30, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Benzyl Salicylate, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium Edta, Rosa Gallica Extract, Parfum.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

*PIC of ingredients* This is it! Finally, I have found THE perfect cleanser/toner. This is fantastic. It gets my dry/dehydrated skin super clean without making it feel stripped at all but leaves it feeling very supple and fresh. I don't take heavy makeup off with this, I use cliniques TTDO balm and an oil based eye make-up remover for that. I will definitely buy over and over. I purchased this from strawberrynet, the 400mls product of this for about 35 euros.
Taken from the site:

Leaves skin clean, fresh, toned & comfortable
Suitable for all skin types including sensitive
continued >>

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I prefer cleansing my face without washing it often (foams, soaps, gels, ect.) and this one does excelent job leaving my face soft, hydrated and clean. Removes most of the make up without a problem and much of an effort. Just put 2 pumps on cotton pad, wipe your face and voila. Better than Vichy's micelair water because you'll need bigger amount of Vichy to achieve same result. But I won't buy it again because Lancome tests on animals.

on 3/6/2009 6:43:00 PM

This is a great cleansing water. It feels refreshing, but also deeply cleanses. I use it for my face after I use Lancome's Cleansing Oil for my eyes. I think the two are great complements and I will definitely buy this again. I would still use a toner after using this, I use it more as a cleanser but still worth the price!

THE HG of CLEANSERS/MU REMOVERS!!!! the best so far. it doesn't leave any oily residue and it doesn't sting. takes all mu off and for that reason i am hooked.

on 6/8/2010 9:47:00 PM

I have a combo skin and been using various cleansers, till found this one! Bit pricey, but I dont need 2 buy 2 cleansers anymore! Does the perfect job for both the face and eyes! Finally a product that makes the end of the day pleasant, not sticky and hydrating. Bought my 3rd bottle and dont want to go back to anything i used before.

on 11/8/2010 1:46:00 AM

I start using this cleanser since college time. I can;t remember how many bottles i finished, but always repurchase it. It save my time and money to remove all the makeup and sunblock.

on 2/22/2011 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ingredients List at the bottom.
Before I started using this cleanser, I was using the Laneige Refiner for a year. It was nice and it didn't break me out, but when I ran out of it, I wanted to buy a product that I didn't have to drive 40 miles away for or from online. I wanted something readily accessible.
The first couple I tried were from Shiseido. After a few uses, I started getting small bumps on my face (maybe small pimples) that were very inflamed/swollen and red. I figured Shiseido was the culprit and I was right, because after a couple of days of not using it, the bumps went away.
Next, I opted for Lancome. I have been using a Lancome moisturizer for about 8 months now and it hasn't caused me to break out so I decided maybe other Lancome skincare products (with the exception of the bifacil) would work for me as well. Here are my thoughts about this cleansing water...

PROS:
- First, the container is very pretty. I'm a sucker for nice packages.
- 2 pumps is more than enough for the whole face! So don't waste it by pumping 2 or 3 thinking it's not enough because it is. One bottle will definitely last a very long time.
- Gets rid of excess makeup that were not removed from washing.
- Gentle yet thorough cleansing water that did not cause my skin to react in a bad way.
- I believe this helped make my skin supple and ready for moisturizer.
- In the mornings, this helped my skin feel nice and smooth, and clear from redness. It gives me that "cold" feeling, which I like, because it makes me think that my skin is clean and fresh.
- I don't have to purchase this online or drive 5 cities away for. It is readily accessible from any counter of my choosing, be it macy's, nordstrom, and even sephora.
- won't irritate your eye area

CONS:
- It has a smell that some people may not agree on. I don't find it flowery or sweet, and it kindof bothered me at first. So if you're picky with scent, you might want to sniff this one first before purchasing it.
- the pump is a little weird.
- The price is a little hefty but compared to my Laneige, it's almost normal for me. But wait for the GWP time that way you can get free extras!

All in all, I really like this. I would definitely repurchase. =))

INGREDIENTS:
Aqua/water, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Poloxamer 184, Dihydrocholeth-30, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Benzyl Salicylate, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium EDTA, Rosa Gallica Extract/Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Parfum/Fragrance

on 3/29/2011 12:04:00 PM

This is a great 'perk me up' in the mornings as it's gentle yet refreshing. 3 pumps on 1 cottonpad is enough to give my face a thorough cleansing after a good night's sleep. At the moment I only use mac pro longwear concealer but I still find that this cleansing water struggles to remove it without using too much product and I am not willing to repurchase all the time. Therefore I only use this in the mornings and instead I use Baume Éclat or Purity organic skincare's conditioning cleansing lotion in the evenings followed by a toner.

This is a good cleanser, not a makeup remover, but I only give this 3 lippiesbe cause I often find that the pump pumps out foam instead of water even though I don't shake the bottle.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff. I use this as a make up remover, and have yet to be disappointed. It is non oily, doesnīt irritate my eyes, and takes off mascara . I think they should sell this as an eye make up remover, I find it much better than the removers Lancome sells, and it isnīt at all oily. I buy the big pump bottle, and Iīm good for about a year! It isnīt heavily scented, which is a plus.I will continue to buy this.
Wanted to update this.....years later and I still love this. I have tried some cheaper versions and they break me out or sting my eyes. I hope they never stop making this. Removes all my make up and isnīt greasy. I also use it as a cleanser if I go away for a few days...less product to lug.