Lancome Eau Micellaire Douceur - Express Cleansing Water for Face, Eyes, Lips

Filtered by age: 36-43
Lancome Eau Micellaire Douceur - Express Cleansing Water for Face, Eyes, Lips

3.7

Aqua, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Poloxamer 184, Dihydrocholeth-30, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Benzyl Salicylate, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium Edta, Rosa Gallica Extract, Parfum.

on 8/27/2015 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great product to refresh your face in the morning, Clean your skin and remove the make up very well. A woman told me her daughter had a face painting and couldn't remove it. The girl was crying with something black on her face. Then someone got it and right away removed the whole paint. It's really nice. I use it before sleep and in the morning, especially when I am sleepy and need to work. So refreshes my face...

on 3/30/2014 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

It's easy to use, quite efficient at removing m/u, but the (unpleasant) fragrance (I guess) irritates my skin terribly. It took a week to heal from the redness, itching and flakes that followed.

Not recommended for sensitive skin. I use Bioderma Créaline without any problems.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff. I use this as a make up remover, and have yet to be disappointed. It is non oily, doesn´t irritate my eyes, and takes off mascara . I think they should sell this as an eye make up remover, I find it much better than the removers Lancome sells, and it isn´t at all oily. I buy the big pump bottle, and I´m good for about a year! It isn´t heavily scented, which is a plus.I will continue to buy this.
Wanted to update this.....years later and I still love this. I have tried some cheaper versions and they break me out or sting my eyes. I hope they never stop making this. Removes all my make up and isn´t greasy. I also use it as a cleanser if I go away for a few days...less product to lug.