Lancôme Eau Micellaire Douceur - Express Cleansing Water for Face, Eyes, Lips

Filtered by age: 25-29
Lancôme Eau Micellaire Douceur - Express Cleansing Water for Face, Eyes, Lips

4.3

Aqua, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Poloxamer 184, Dihydrocholeth-30, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Benzyl Salicylate, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium Edta, Rosa Gallica Extract, Parfum.

on 5/11/2013 1:57:00 PM

this is a very good make up remover, i have bought this 3 times now and like it a lot. It takes all make up off, does not irritate skin and smells amazing. Yes i will buy it again, it is expensive but worth it.

on 11/23/2012 5:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I must be allergic to one of the ingredients in this cleanser as it left my skin soooo red, hot and irritated after 1 use! I do have sensitive skin though. Needless to say I won't be using this again.

on 11/10/2012 11:53:00 AM

I adore this product...definitely my favorite cleanser. I love the fact that its a water and not a milk or cream so doesn't clog the pores. It's quite expensive but it lasts a long time. i buy the 400ml and it lasts 5-6 months. Removes all make-up, not matter how heavy. Perfect!
I've written a blog post on this product too if you need more info .. http://hayleypurplerain.blogspot.com/2012/11/lancome-eau-micellaire-douceur.html

on 7/7/2012 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I was using this for over 5 years. I love how it smells. It removes the makeup very well. I really love it. But I find it quite expensive. Recently I discovered that Vichy has a similar to this with half the money and double the size. Don't really know if I repurchase this again, I guess time will tell...

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this product and always keep some around. I use it to supplement my regular routine. For example I use it after cleansing instead of a toner to remove any excess make up. It leaves my skin really soft and really clean and it helps my moisturiser to absorb. Plus I really like the smell.

I also love this product for travelling because it replaces the need for a separate cleanser, make up remover and toner.

I should also mention that I have sensitive skin and am often allergic to products but I have had no problems with this one, in fact I find it quite soothing. I'm definitely going to keep buying it. I only use two pumps to a cotton pad for my whole face, I think its important to hold the pad down for a bit to soften makeup and then wipe.

on 2/22/2011 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ingredients List at the bottom.
Before I started using this cleanser, I was using the Laneige Refiner for a year. It was nice and it didn't break me out, but when I ran out of it, I wanted to buy a product that I didn't have to drive 40 miles away for or from online. I wanted something readily accessible.
The first couple I tried were from Shiseido. After a few uses, I started getting small bumps on my face (maybe small pimples) that were very inflamed/swollen and red. I figured Shiseido was the culprit and I was right, because after a couple of days of not using it, the bumps went away.
Next, I opted for Lancome. I have been using a Lancome moisturizer for about 8 months now and it hasn't caused me to break out so I decided maybe other Lancome skincare products (with the exception of the bifacil) would work for me as well. Here are my thoughts about this cleansing water...

PROS:
- First, the container is very pretty. I'm a sucker for nice packages.
- 2 pumps is more than enough for the whole face! So don't waste it by pumping 2 or 3 thinking it's not enough because it is. One bottle will definitely last a very long time.
- Gets rid of excess makeup that were not removed from washing.
- Gentle yet thorough cleansing water that did not cause my skin to react in a bad way.
- I believe this helped make my skin supple and ready for moisturizer.
- In the mornings, this helped my skin feel nice and smooth, and clear from redness. It gives me that "cold" feeling, which I like, because it makes me think that my skin is clean and fresh.
- I don't have to purchase this online or drive 5 cities away for. It is readily accessible from any counter of my choosing, be it macy's, nordstrom, and even sephora.
- won't irritate your eye area

CONS:
- It has a smell that some people may not agree on. I don't find it flowery or sweet, and it kindof bothered me at first. So if you're picky with scent, you might want to sniff this one first before purchasing it.
- the pump is a little weird.
- The price is a little hefty but compared to my Laneige, it's almost normal for me. But wait for the GWP time that way you can get free extras!

All in all, I really like this. I would definitely repurchase. =))

INGREDIENTS:
Aqua/water, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Poloxamer 184, Dihydrocholeth-30, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Benzyl Salicylate, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium EDTA, Rosa Gallica Extract/Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Parfum/Fragrance

on 11/8/2010 1:46:00 AM

I start using this cleanser since college time. I can;t remember how many bottles i finished, but always repurchase it. It save my time and money to remove all the makeup and sunblock.

on 6/8/2010 9:47:00 PM

I have a combo skin and been using various cleansers, till found this one! Bit pricey, but I dont need 2 buy 2 cleansers anymore! Does the perfect job for both the face and eyes! Finally a product that makes the end of the day pleasant, not sticky and hydrating. Bought my 3rd bottle and dont want to go back to anything i used before.

on 3/6/2009 6:43:00 PM

This is a great cleansing water. It feels refreshing, but also deeply cleanses. I use it for my face after I use Lancome's Cleansing Oil for my eyes. I think the two are great complements and I will definitely buy this again. I would still use a toner after using this, I use it more as a cleanser but still worth the price!