Uploaded by modernabsurdity

package quality

price range

Reviews

Dec/29/2015

I think this is a great little product for the price. I use Beauty Secrets cuticle oil usually, but it's not convenient to take in my purse. the ELF pen is much better for that.

About reviewer (193 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination

HairBrown

Jun/09/2015

I use this every day to keep my nails healthy and nourished, I have had quite dry nails as a result of wearing nail polish all the time (that phase is definitely over) but this has really made a difference. Right from the first day I used this my nails become more smooth and had a slight shine to them, while the visible dryness disappeared.

Even though you don't need to use much …

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

3.0

Mar/12/2015

Attractive packaging, the cuticle oil really softens and moisturizes, and I love that it's a pen so I don't get oil all over my fingertips. My one gripe with this is I wish it had a little more deposit of the product; I find myself having to press pretty hard to get anything out onto my nails.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairRed, Straight, Fine

2.0

Dec/16/2014

I think the cuticle moisturizer is fine, but if you apply any pressure, I found that the stick retracted into the pen and it ended up being unusable in short order.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

1.0

Jul/14/2014

I purchased 3 and all pens the felt tips didn't absorb the oil in the pen. I'll just stick to my opi nail oil to go pen.

About reviewer (654 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

fromLupina

Apr/24/2014

The one I got did not have much product in it, so not sure if I got a dud or if due to the low price. Anyway I liked the pen and figured out if you pull the felt tip off you can refill it with whatever oil product you like, and then put the tip back in. Love that it doesn't leak, so easy to carry and use. Will purchase a few next time so I can have them handy.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (80 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Medium

fromLr1336

Jan/19/2014

I absolutely love this cuticle pen. The oils and vitamins in it are great and it doesn't have a long list of horrible chemicals. In short, it's healthy, super cheap (around $1), easy to apply, and works great to keep my nails healthy. It also lasts a long time; it has been 5 months and I plan on getting another one because I can feel it run out just now.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (70 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

Jan/11/2014

Love everything about this product! Makes my cuticles look healthy, and the oil absorbs quickly into the skin.

Edit: This pen has lasted me over a year, and I use it every day. Especially at work. The work I do is hard on my hands, nails and cuticles, so this pen is a lifesaver.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (74 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

Sep/24/2013

Other companies make these but they are way more expensive for what they are; a felt tip with some oil. I keep one in my purse, one in the car, one in my desk at work because I wash my hands very often and my cuticles get very dry. Moisturized cuticles go a long way to making my hands look better very quickly but hand lotion can take too long to absorb. A quick swipe at my cuticles and I have an …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (182 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Other, Other

Aug/24/2013

This is a great product, it has definitely helped my nails and cuticles.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

AgeUnder 18