L'Oreal Paris Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara in Black

L'Oreal Paris Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara in Black

4.7

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this mascara. It works wonders and doesn't give you black eyes like you went a round with Joe Frazier. The primer works great by itself and so does the mascara.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Neutral

This is the best mascara-period. I recently bought a more expensive one at sephora (MUFE) and will definitely go back to this one. It separates and elongates beautifully. On sale, the price is affordable and I get asked what mascara I'm using when I have this one on. Also, one of the best things is NO MORE RACCOON EYES! I love that they rinse off easily when you want to like little tubes-great technology.

on 4/26/2009 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

It does what it says it will do: LENGTHEN your lashes. (No where does it profess to be volumizing, and it isn't.) I have to use a lash comb to get rid of the clumps that the black side inevitable creates, so this takes some time to apply. It stays on all day without flaking or smudging, and is a breeze to remove-- just use water. My biggest complaint is that if you're not careful (and sometimes when you are), the white primer shows up on your lashes-- not cute.