L'Oreal Paris Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara in Black

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
L'Oreal Paris Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara in Black

3.8

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I have short, sparse, and downward facing lashes, so I have never had any results using regular mascaras. L'Oreal Beauty Tubes mascara has worked very well for me. The primer by itself lengthens my lashes, and with a few strokes of the black mascara my lashes look fuller and have more length. The mascara is also very easy to remove with water or makeup remover; just be mindful that the little tubes will fall out making it slightly messy, so removal should take place over a sink or a tissue.

One of my gripes is that the product tends to clump if over-applied even just a little bit. The consistency is quite thick, so it is not meant to reapply during the day. Also, the product has the tendency to dry out even though I always close it tightly.

Overall I am happy with this product and would purchase again after I eventually remove my lash extensions.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Well it clumps up pretty badly and dosent dry. It just makes them black and ugly and they stick to eachother its kinda nasty looking on my lashes.

on 2/3/2011 6:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

my top 3rd mascara.. love the white stuff.. you have to wait for it to dry .. and use the black stuff.
pors: looks like falsies
comes off super easy when u have a bath or wash you face with lukewarm water.
IS CRYPROOF . :d
cons: have to wait for white stuff to dry.
clumps but u dont notice because of volume..
love it

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I like the concept of this mascara. The conditioning primer really does make my lashes soft and full, and then the color accentuates the length. I wish more mascaras has the tubing concept, because I think it's easier on my lashes when I remove my makeup. I've been using Rimmel Lash Accelerator, but if I ever get bored with that, I'll buy this again =)

on 7/7/2010 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This mascara doesn't do it for me. First of all, there isn't much total product in the tube for the same price as others with a full tube of mascara (due to the side with the conditioner or whatever). Second, it doesn't make my lashes look bold - they just look kinda feathery and light, not dramatic in the least. Finally, when I remove this mascara, it flakes off in a strange way and leaves weird mascara residue flakes everywhere. I like L'Oreal, but not this particular mascara.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

I AM A YOUTUBE FANATIC...AND AFTER SEEING QUEENOFBLENDINGS ENTIRE REVEIW VIDEO ON THIS MASCARA AND SEEING HOW GREAT ITWORKED FOR HER....I HAD TO TRY IT!!! OMG...I WILL NEVER USE ANOTHER MASCARA AGAIN!! I HAVE BEEN ASKED IF I WEAR EXTENSIONS..YES ITMAKES YOUR LASHES LONG...AND FULL!! ANOTHER THING I LIKED WAS THAT IT WASHED OFF WITH WATER...PLAIN OL WATER!! IT COSTS AROUND 8-9 BUCKS....BETTER ITS BETTER THAN MAC ANYDAY....RUN DONT WALK AND GET THIS!

on 10/15/2009 9:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a very good mascara. I think for lengthening it's great, it made mine look very long but as for volume, not so much. Had to add about 3 coats to get the lashes to look thicker. Other than that it's great and it comes off easily. I just clean my face with cetaphil and warm water and it comes right off.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I got this mascara in Black, but for me the colour looks like a dark grey. I have stick-straight Asian lashes, so I curl them really well, then use this and it just straightens them out again. I does help legthen, but you can't tell because it's straightened my lashes. Also, I think it's a rip because it doesn't have that much product in each side, not worth the money you pay for it. It is however, very easy to remove, which I didn't realize at first and lost a couple of lashes learning how, but you just immerse your lashes in water and give a little, gentle rub to them and it rolls off.

on 5/18/2009 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Now, I know almost everybody hates this mascara! I myself actually hated it the first time I used it but then I discovered a new way to use it and I LOVE IT now! The first time I used it, I used the primer then the mascara and it didn't do crap. So then the second time I just used the primer bc I was like well maybe the mascara end of it is crap! So I used the primer side only and then I used my CoverGirl LashBlast and OMG! AMAZING! The primer side is actually really good, its just the mascara that ruins it. My lashes looked fake when I used LashBlast with it. Thats my daily routine for mascara now and its been like that for 2 months now. I love it. But I think Im gonna buy another mascara primer bc the primers really do make the difference!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Bought this on a whim to try and because it came with a free eyeliner and I needed both. Wonderful decision. Though it doesn't lengthen as much as I like (like Lash Stiletto, which clumped after a few weeks), I'm sure with more patience I could get them very long. Another thing I loved was the fact that it looks so natural! No clumping at all. Be careful with the primer because if I put too much on the mascara doesn't cover it all. Four lippies overall, and will definitely update in a few weeks.