L'Oreal Paris Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara in Black

L'Oreal Paris Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara in Black

2.7

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I really loved this mascara! Sadly, I lost it, bought a new one, and completley feel in love with that one! But this mascara was my 'to go' mascara and used it almost everyday! It comes with a white coat that you have to apply first and then apply the black coat which really helps to set them in place and make them look longer and much darker! What I absolutely loved about this product was the fact that it would just slide off with warm water and I didn't have to use any eye makeup removers or anything! Highly reccomend =)

on 6/6/2010 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Do not waste your money.

on 3/7/2009 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I can understand how some would love this mascara and some would hate it. If you have short straight lashes, and would need them stay curled at all costs, do not buy this mascara. Your lashes will not stay curled, in fact it will uncurl lashes curled with even the best lash curler.

otherwise, if you have pretty decent full lashes as is, go try this mascara, it will lengthen your lashes for sure.

I will not buy this again because unfortunately I am not born with full lashes. I am sticking to YSL's faux cils.