L'Oreal Paris Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara in Black

Filtered by age: 19-24
L'Oreal Paris Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara in Black

3.7

on 7/12/2013 11:26:00 AM

This is my first ever MUA review!! I am a huuuuge review freak and read reviews on EVERYTHING before I purchase it so I was surprised to have just found out about the website. I had to write a review for this mascara because I don't know what I would do without it!!! I am going into my senior year in college and have probably been using it since sophomore year of high school. I LOVE IT! My lashes are on the shorter side and are naturally curled. This mascara really does DOUBLE EXTEND the length of my lashes! I have had several compliments over the years on how long my lashes are and I always refer the person to this mascara because it takes total credit.

Not only does it do as it says and double extend your lashes, it is awesome as far as removal is concerned as well. Anytime I ever run out and have to borrow one of my roommates' mascaras I prepare myself for raccoon eyes. And usually even with makeup remover there will STILL be some excess smudges under my eyes the following day. Whereas this mascara just slides off in the shower. Kind of strange looking for sure, but absolutely NO appearance of under eye darkness which I LOVE.

If I had to say anything negative about this product it would probably be due to my latest purchase of it. It has been more clumpy than usual and a ton of mascara comes out on the brush. Granted it is new and I know over time and usage that problem will solve itself, but as for the first week or two of use I have had a little trouble with application as far as clumping. That can be easily solved with the Tweezerman eyelash comb (which I have just started using and is also pretty awesome!)

All in all if you are looking for a new mascara and have issues with raccoon eyes from regular mascaras do NOT hesitate to try this product!!!! You will not be disappointed! I have suggested this product to most of my close friends and family and they love it as well!

on 3/18/2013 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

THE best mascara I've ever purchased. I've tried my fair share of mascaras from one's that you buy at the drug store to estee lauder to dior to everything. And I always come back to this one. I do have to say I have naturally longer lashes but this just adds to that! It makes them instantly longer. I am not a fan of the clumpy-look that some girls might like, I much prefer a natural look and this works perfectly for that.

Added bonus, when you wash off your mascara it comes out in strands .. no more racoon eyes!

Only drawback, I probably have to buy a new tube every 3-4 weeks because it is smaller then other mascaras. It can be purchased for about $8-9 at Target which is decent.

on 11/18/2012 10:32:00 AM

I like to try new mascaras but I always go back to this one. It gives my lashes volume and length, stays put throughout the day, and washes off easily. The absolute best.

on 12/27/2011 10:28:00 AM

The mascara is time saver!
It is water proof and cleans out easily with warm water. no mess no hassel! and it extends my lashes as advertised. Some ppl thought i have fake eye lashes on. lol

Will keep using this mascara!!

on 12/25/2011 10:40:00 AM

When I first bought this mascara I Hated it. It clumped badly making it look as if I had 3 lashes. I put it away for a week or too and now i absolutely adore.it. it really does extend my lashes makign them look long flutterly seperated and gave me some volume. All I need is 2 coats and Im good to go. Also this does not flake or smudge off my eyes. this mascara only comes off with warm water. and it really does coem off in "tubes". Good job L'Oreal for a great product. Im almost done with my tube and will def. rebuy!

on 5/29/2011 9:40:00 PM

i really like this mascara. I've tried many drug store and some high end mascaras and this is one of my favorites so far simply because it is soo easy to wash off compared to the others. it doesn't smudge, it is long pasting. i'm on my second tube.
there aren't that many cheap tube mascaras out there so i will be buying this one again. however, i do not like the white side and don't use it at all. I do not like the fact that i'm paying for the white side that i don't use. i would give it a 5 and recommend to everyone i know if it wasn't for the white side..

on 4/8/2011 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I wasnt a fan of this product, I liked the prep white base, but it was so starchly white, that even though my lashes are naturally black, after I put the black on it still couldn't cover up the white. Maybe my formula was dried out. I use the white as a base for other mascaras when I'm going out. Also, it makes my eyes itchy if it gets in them, I think I am allergic to it. The brush is nothing special, and the only time I ever wear it is when I'm going to work and can get away with a really subtle eye. If you're craving a dramatic eye, this won't help.

I like this mascara, It doesn't flake or smear and it delivers the length and volume it promises. The only bad thing is that after you apply the primer, it's hard to cover up all the white parts

on 3/14/2011 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I like this mascara, I really do, but I prefer the L'Oreal Double Extend Mascara with Lash Boosting Serum (the blue one!). The Beauty Tubes mascara works well, but I like the other one better. The Lash Boosting Serum makes a really big difference!

on 2/20/2011 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this after watching a bunch of kandee johnson videos on YouTube. That girl really knows her stuff. Everything I get works!!! Thats beside the point though.

This mascara has a primer and a regular colored mascara. The white that goes on first that gives the lashes the "tubes". Then the black gives the volume.

It's a tad hard to get off with regular make up remover. You kind of have to get your lashes wet then take it off that way. It's nice in the shower cuz you don't have to worry about your mascara making you look like a raccoon.