wet n wild Idol Eyes Creme Shadow - Techno

WnW Idol Eyes Creme Shadow Pencils

2.8

Price: $

Price: $

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Octyldodecanol, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax, Pentaerythrityl Rosinate, C11 12 Isoparaffin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Isohexadecane, Jojoba Esters, BHT, Propylparaben, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Palmitic Acid, Mica, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 15850)

on 5/26/2011 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Absolutely the worst eyeliner I've ever bought! It gets all over the place, smudges, doesn't stay with primer (Two-Faced, UDPP, Loreac) creases, never again!!!!

on 3/12/2010 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I kid you not by the time I applied my mascara this creased. The color is beautiful but I am very irriated that I used a primer and it creases within minutes. I did not have time to re-do my eyes before work so I had to bring the pencil to work with me.....and reaplly every hour! Total trash.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this at Rite Aid for $1.99 and am really digging the color. It's very creamy for a thick pencil but glides on super smoothly. I bought 3, in fact, (Techno, Electro, Distress). If there are any other shades out there, then I'm going back for them because, although these are really eye shadows, I use them as eyeliners and absolutely LOVE them!

on 2/6/2009 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is a purple creme eyeshadow crayon that has kind of a duochrome effect - purple with flashes of blue. Looks great applied over UDPP and lasts all day. I blend it with the graphite colored Idol Eyes eyeshadow crayon to get a very easy, multidimensional smoky eye. I paid $1.99 for this and liked it so much I went back for all the other colors! I wouldn't recommend trying to use them on the waterline, though. The formula is too creamy for it to last.

Top Rated Eye Shadow