wet n wild Idol Eyes Creme Shadow - Techno

WnW Idol Eyes Creme Shadow Pencils

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Octyldodecanol, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax, Pentaerythrityl Rosinate, C11 12 Isoparaffin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Isohexadecane, Jojoba Esters, BHT, Propylparaben, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Palmitic Acid, Mica, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 15850)

I tried hard to like this product, as I have had great experiences with many other wet n wild products. I like the color, it is one of the main reasons I bought it. I know it is an eyeshadow but I applied it to my waterline and my eyes swelled with tears and pain. It was not fun, if you have sensitive skin I wouldn't try putting this on your waterline. I will only use this as an eyeshadow every once in awhile until it is used up. It burned my eyes so I gave it 3 lippies.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i bought all of the colors of these idol eyes creme shadow sticks. this purple is one of my least favorites, it just looks like a childs makeup color to me. the lightest shade of these (idk the color) i thought was going to be sooo pretty but it was too light and it CREASED. as for this purple one i have only used this as a liner and it is not horrible, but not the best in any way shape or form. but i LOVE wet n wild so i cant talk too much smack! haha

bought this at walmart for $1.99 and am diggin the color. sorta duochrome and flashy. very much what im diggin at the moment. the pencil is kinda short, but for $1.99 well worth it, very creamy for a pencil in general, glides on smooth. check 'em out ladies.