wet n wild Idol Eyes Creme Shadow - Techno

WnW Idol Eyes Creme Shadow Pencils

2.5

Price: $

Price: $

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Octyldodecanol, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax, Pentaerythrityl Rosinate, C11 12 Isoparaffin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Isohexadecane, Jojoba Esters, BHT, Propylparaben, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Palmitic Acid, Mica, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 15850)

on 4/12/2012 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

Crapcrapcrapcrapcrap. I bought this because I loved the color but was quickly disappointed when it creased only a few minutes after I applied it. Save your money and don't buy this.

I liked these pencils, I'm surprised everyone seems to hate them. Mine glide really well on my skin when used over a lip primer or eyeshadow base. I use this one to build color with purple or smokey looks. It is a little sheer, but it's so cheap I was expecting as much. I like them for the price and color selection.