wet n wild Idol Eyes Creme Shadow - Techno

WnW Idol Eyes Creme Shadow Pencils

2.0

Price: $

Price: $

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Octyldodecanol, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax, Pentaerythrityl Rosinate, C11 12 Isoparaffin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Isohexadecane, Jojoba Esters, BHT, Propylparaben, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Palmitic Acid, Mica, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 15850)

on 5/26/2011 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Absolutely the worst eyeliner I've ever bought! It gets all over the place, smudges, doesn't stay with primer (Two-Faced, UDPP, Loreac) creases, never again!!!!

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this at Rite Aid for $1.99 and am really digging the color. It's very creamy for a thick pencil but glides on super smoothly. I bought 3, in fact, (Techno, Electro, Distress). If there are any other shades out there, then I'm going back for them because, although these are really eye shadows, I use them as eyeliners and absolutely LOVE them!

on 9/11/2009 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this cream e/s pencil two days ago from a Rite Aid for $3.99, despite how small it is and the name brand, I liked the color and hoped it would be worth the ridiculous price.
-I was sorely disappointed. In the pencil it looks 'very' similar to NYX's "Purple" Jumbo e/s Pencil, but a little more blue-ish.
I swatched it on my hand to find it to be 'very' sheer and it clumped up in odd places on my skin...just little clumps here and there of product. So, definitely not what I would consider a smooth application. It was still a really pretty blue/purple duo-chrome, but I wasn't sure it was worth it.
-Someone else mentioned that this reminds them of MAC's "Stars'n'Rockets" e/s...well, if you applied "SnR" over black, sure.
I decided to give it another try and applied it to my eyelid over a primer...it was either MAC's "Bare Canvas" paint or UD's Primer Potion, can't recall. Either way...it sucked. It was still very sheer and incredibly shiny. I tried it over MAC's "Carbon" e/s and it turned out a very dark, almost dull, purple. Not attractive at all. So then I tried to use it as a base for "Carbon" on my eyelid. Within MINUTES it was creasing like crazy. Oh, it was horrible. ;(

I saw a dark blue cream e/s pencil by WnW that I thought about buying, too...but screw that. It's probably the same as "Techno" in quality and opacity. -crap!

I feel like this was a BIG waste of my money and an utter disappointment in both color pay-off, opacity, and quality.
It certainly wasn't worth $3.99!

If you want a color like this: purple with a blue duo-chrome effect; go buy NYX's "Purple" Jumbo e/s pencil -you WON'T be disappointed at all.

I may update later with a side-by-side comparison of the NYX "Purple" and this WnW "Techno" product as well as a swatch of it on my eyelid over a primer.

I'm only giving this one lippy because despite how sheer it is, it's still a pretty purple color and the product looks nice and is easy to use.

Would I buy this again? HELL NO!!

Updating with a swatch photo:

NYX "Purple" Jumbo e/s pencil is on the left and the W'n'W "Techno" cream shadow pencil is on the right. No primer or base underneath, just clean, naked skin. continued >>

Top Rated Eye Shadow