wet n wild Idol Eyes Creme Shadow - Techno

WnW Idol Eyes Creme Shadow Pencils

2.6

Price: $

Price: $

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Octyldodecanol, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax, Pentaerythrityl Rosinate, C11 12 Isoparaffin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Isohexadecane, Jojoba Esters, BHT, Propylparaben, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Palmitic Acid, Mica, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 15850)

on 5/28/2012 10:22:00 PM

This is such a cheap product. It creases not long after application, even with a primer applied! How disappointing, as it's a very nice color. I was so excited when I bought it.
Once while applying it, the entire tip of exposed shadow just broke right off, so I had to sharpen it down to use it. I really wasn't even pressing very hard! It just has no staying power.
I'm shocked that Allure would give this product an award...
The only positive thing I can say about it is the wood that forms the pencil. It sharpens cleanly and doesn't splinter off. If only all eye pencils were made with that same wood quality, I'd be happier! I'm going to try applying it beneath a powder shadow to help set the color. I also have the blue color "Distress" and I'm sorry to say it suffers from the same problems as "Techno".

on 11/27/2011 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

What can I say, I was so dissapointed by this product. When I saw it at the drugstore, I just had to buy it because the colour was gorgeous. Talk about misleading... It shows up really light and going over it again and again doesn't help much either because it's so creamy that you basically just end up smudging it all over the place. The end result was a big sheer purple, greasy mess on my eyellid. And it's so sad because it looks like a beauuutiful colour.

on 8/18/2011 4:29:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Its a gorgeous duochrome purple-blue cream shadow stick. It blends so easily....too easily. It dissapears in a minute without a primer and 3 minutes with a primer. Dissapointment

on 7/26/2010 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Yes, it is a tad crayonish and a bright purple color. But, I use it as a very quick base and way to bring out my MAC Parfait Armour e/s. If you have PA, you know it goes on very soft even though it is quite bright in the pan. Techno is a quick way for me to get instant color pay off from PA without building it up. It looked lovely! Just because it is bright, don't count it out.

on 7/14/2010 4:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

well,the formula on these pencils is horrible :(.i still gave this particular shade a two because i seem to have a hard time finding vibrant blue based purples for eyes in drugstore makeup and this color really is beautiful.i layer powder shadow over it to give it a little staying power,but even with powder shadow and over primer this creases and vanishes quickly.i'll use this up but will definitely look for color dupes elsewhere.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Honestly this product is not half bad when used as a liner. I used this purple one as a liner and lasted me through soccer practice, I know! i really like it as a pop of color to go to school with.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was SO excited when I found this creme eyeshadow pencil and I thought I was going to love it (I even bought 2!). BIG disappointment. I put it on in the car (my mom was driving) because I was running late with getting ready to go to my friends, and within the 5 minutes it took to get from the store to my house, I had to re-apply because almost ALL of the product had creased or disappeared. I tried using a base, and setting it with powder and NOTHING worked. This stuff is complete crap, which is a shame because they're gorgeous colors.

on 1/8/2009 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Is it just me, or does WNW seem to be raising their prices? I paid $3.99 for this little chubby violet shadow pencil, and it's not worth it. The color looks cool and almost holographic through the cap, and it does have nice metallic sheen, but the formula is waxy and is lacking in pigment. It's not terrible but I can definitely live without it. There's also a dark blue version called "Distress." I think I'll exchange this one for it.