wet n wild Idol Eyes Creme Shadow - Techno

WnW Idol Eyes Creme Shadow Pencils

2.4

Price: $

Price: $

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Octyldodecanol, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax, Pentaerythrityl Rosinate, C11 12 Isoparaffin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Isohexadecane, Jojoba Esters, BHT, Propylparaben, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Palmitic Acid, Mica, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 15850)

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

color payoff is not that great. as soon as i put it on my eyes, they burned. For that alone, i will be taking it back. I didnt leave it on long enough to see anything else except that it doesnt show up very well.

I tried hard to like this product, as I have had great experiences with many other wet n wild products. I like the color, it is one of the main reasons I bought it. I know it is an eyeshadow but I applied it to my waterline and my eyes swelled with tears and pain. It was not fun, if you have sensitive skin I wouldn't try putting this on your waterline. I will only use this as an eyeshadow every once in awhile until it is used up. It burned my eyes so I gave it 3 lippies.

on 8/18/2011 3:56:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Goes on velvety soft, great color and smudges right off if you blink slightly. Terrible staying power, just none. It's worse than butter for staying where you put. Love the color, but this is a waste of time product.

Cheap product with great value. I use this by drawing a thick line above my top lashes and then smudge it with my fingers. It is quite creamy and looks great on brown eyes.

on 4/16/2010 1:43:00 AM

I saw this at Walgreens for only about $1.99. I had to get it since I didn't have any cream shadows. I knew it was going to crease--especially for the price...And I didn't expect to wear it alone. I use it as a base for my eyeshadows. The reason why I gave it 3 lippies, is because there's very little product, which is probably why it's only $1.99...and it's really hard to sharpen. I might buy it again, but I think the Revlon Illuminance Cream shadows are more worth the money.

on 3/12/2010 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I kid you not by the time I applied my mascara this creased. The color is beautiful but I am very irriated that I used a primer and it creases within minutes. I did not have time to re-do my eyes before work so I had to bring the pencil to work with me.....and reaplly every hour! Total trash.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I generally use this as a lid color since it creases horribly but since I absolutely love the way it looks on, after I learned to work with it, I will continue repurchasing and loving this product.