wet n wild Idol Eyes Creme Shadow - Techno

WnW Idol Eyes Creme Shadow Pencils

1.5

Price: $

Price: $

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Octyldodecanol, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax, Pentaerythrityl Rosinate, C11 12 Isoparaffin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Isohexadecane, Jojoba Esters, BHT, Propylparaben, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Palmitic Acid, Mica, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 15850)

on 5/26/2011 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Absolutely the worst eyeliner I've ever bought! It gets all over the place, smudges, doesn't stay with primer (Two-Faced, UDPP, Loreac) creases, never again!!!!

on 3/12/2010 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I kid you not by the time I applied my mascara this creased. The color is beautiful but I am very irriated that I used a primer and it creases within minutes. I did not have time to re-do my eyes before work so I had to bring the pencil to work with me.....and reaplly every hour! Total trash.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was SO excited when I found this creme eyeshadow pencil and I thought I was going to love it (I even bought 2!). BIG disappointment. I put it on in the car (my mom was driving) because I was running late with getting ready to go to my friends, and within the 5 minutes it took to get from the store to my house, I had to re-apply because almost ALL of the product had creased or disappeared. I tried using a base, and setting it with powder and NOTHING worked. This stuff is complete crap, which is a shame because they're gorgeous colors.

on 1/8/2009 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Is it just me, or does WNW seem to be raising their prices? I paid $3.99 for this little chubby violet shadow pencil, and it's not worth it. The color looks cool and almost holographic through the cap, and it does have nice metallic sheen, but the formula is waxy and is lacking in pigment. It's not terrible but I can definitely live without it. There's also a dark blue version called "Distress." I think I'll exchange this one for it.