wet n wild Idol Eyes Creme Shadow - Techno

WnW Idol Eyes Creme Shadow Pencils

2.7

Price: $

Price: $

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Octyldodecanol, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax, Pentaerythrityl Rosinate, C11 12 Isoparaffin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Isohexadecane, Jojoba Esters, BHT, Propylparaben, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Palmitic Acid, Mica, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 15850)

on 11/8/2016 9:48:00 AM

The Color is very special and nice , a cool lavender blue. But I use it as a lipstick rather than a eyeshadow stick / eyes liner . As an eyeshadow stick, it is just horrible . I cannot draw it on evenly without leaving empty patches . The pigment is also lacking and it has a waxy texture . I read the negative reviews before purchasing but was skeptical because wet n wild makes fantastic products but this was bad. I tried it as an eyeliner , and its too oily to hold up. I tried it with a lipstick and I found a gem ! Now that purple lipsticks are in trend, I use this to make my red /pink lipsticks look more purple and it works out well because the product almost applies like lipstick.

on 11/27/2011 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

What can I say, I was so dissapointed by this product. When I saw it at the drugstore, I just had to buy it because the colour was gorgeous. Talk about misleading... It shows up really light and going over it again and again doesn't help much either because it's so creamy that you basically just end up smudging it all over the place. The end result was a big sheer purple, greasy mess on my eyellid. And it's so sad because it looks like a beauuutiful colour.

on 10/16/2009 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a pretty, shiny purple color. I find that I have to go over my lid several times with the pencil for the color to fully show up. Since I have to press down hard for it to work, I find the sensation of the pencil pushing against my eye pretty annoying. It also has a tendency to leave strange crease lines after it's been on for awhile. But, considering the really cheap price, it isn't all that bad.