wet n wild Idol Eyes Creme Shadow - Techno

WnW Idol Eyes Creme Shadow Pencils

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Octyldodecanol, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax, Pentaerythrityl Rosinate, C11 12 Isoparaffin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Isohexadecane, Jojoba Esters, BHT, Propylparaben, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Palmitic Acid, Mica, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 15850)

on 4/16/2010 1:43:00 AM

I saw this at Walgreens for only about $1.99. I had to get it since I didn't have any cream shadows. I knew it was going to crease--especially for the price...And I didn't expect to wear it alone. I use it as a base for my eyeshadows. The reason why I gave it 3 lippies, is because there's very little product, which is probably why it's only $1.99...and it's really hard to sharpen. I might buy it again, but I think the Revlon Illuminance Cream shadows are more worth the money.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this at Rite Aid for $1.99 and am really digging the color. It's very creamy for a thick pencil but glides on super smoothly. I bought 3, in fact, (Techno, Electro, Distress). If there are any other shades out there, then I'm going back for them because, although these are really eye shadows, I use them as eyeliners and absolutely LOVE them!